Author Topic: What do you think  (Read 3011 times)

Offline nlion1

Basically to cut a long story short. Now in my early thirties I still have this 3-4 cm disk behind the nipples since puberty. Basically sticking out in this nice summer weather.

Always felt embarressed about it and wear most of the times two t-shirts in hot summer weather and don't go swimming or the beach.

In the process of getting out of this situation I overcome the embarressment and went to the Doctor as a first step. He indicated it was subjectiv, but did forward me to a hospital additional advice/therapy. I didn't dare to take that second step afraid of not being taken serious.

Attached photos of my case which is for sure mild compared with other pictures I have seen on this forum.

Give me your opinion please.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 05:23:51 AM by nlion1 »

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Get a gym membership

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That's a tough call there dude....  You look okay to me.

Does it bother you mentally?

John.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:31:54 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
thats basically exactly what I had.
Nothing I did in terms of diet,exercise,etc over a 5/6 yr period had any effect, and I couldnt live with it any longer.

Ive had 2 surgeries in the last 18 months, and although I am still far off from what I was expecting (realisitcally), and am experiencing a bunch of healing problems, suffice to say I am definitely improved (around 30-40%) improvement, which I hope to eventually bring up to 80/90% with injections/massage/passage of time,gym-work,etc.

Obviously these guys with full breast cup sizes are gonna say you look fine, but if you look at a normal gyne-free male chest out there and youll realise that that guy could and should be you,but isnt.

If its bothering you, its bad enough to take care of.
my opinion: your gyne is 90%+ gland - requiring excision surgery.
Ill also rate it a 3.5/4 out of 10 in terms of severity, 10 being the worst gyne ever seen.

side-shots always tell the story dont they...

goodluck pal.
Tony

ps. sorry I have no photos to offer you
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 07:17:10 AM by tonysoprano »
... and the saga continues

Offline nlion1

Thanks

Basically tonysoprano to my opinion sums up the problem quite well. Danosaur indicated to go to the gym, but I don't mind not being in shape which is not the issue and getting in shape does makes things worse, i.e. gland more visible sticking out.

Yes it does bother me and has an impact on my life, mostly in the summer, and I am getting more and more into the process of deciding getting excision surgery, but the thought of actually going through with that process scares the hell out of me.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I honestly see nothing there man, u need a little muscle thats all

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
u can tell he has it from the side, and that some gland is back there.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Does it bother you mentally?

John.

Yes it does bother me and has an impact on my life.

Hmmm, guess that's why you're here huh.... Silly me.....   :-[

John.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hmm, yeah tough call.  You look about how I do, and I'm post-op.  I'm a little more muscly up-top which I think helps.

My opinion is, don't do it.

But if you do, it outta be a pretty easy d@mn surgery.  Heh, don't let anyone charge you like $5000 or anything.

Oh and do you homework.  Good highly-recommended surgeons can be found on this site.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024