Author Topic: Seeking Competent Bay Area Surgeon  (Read 2596 times)

Offline bonapartist

I'm a nineteen year old bay area resident who is wanting to leave the grief of our condition behind. What I'm looking for is a recommendation of a surgeon in my region of California - preferably the content of that message would be that he's a goddamn artist, and did masterful work on you. Does anyone know of a decent surgeon in my area they could put me in contact with?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 08:50:53 PM by bonapartist »

Offline bonapartist

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
Also Dr. Delgado and Dr. Mary McGrath at UC San Francisco. Delgado charges $50 for a consultation and Dr. McGrath charges $135.

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
definitely go with Delgado, even Merle (the site owner) did it with delgado. Plus that $50 for consultation goes towared your surgery, if you decided to have it.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
When you see these other doctors, ask them why when they get so much traffic from this website, they are not supporting it?

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024