Author Topic: Please take a look, what is this?  (Read 6500 times)

Offline sickofit

• Posting Member
Heres the deal, I am 18 and weigh about 170 and i just shy of 6', I am very into weight lifting and I can bench around 205 flat, and 225 decline so i have a pretty decent chest which i want to have, my pecs are pretty hard untill i come to the nipples and then its very soft and they puff out, is this gyne or just puffy nipples or is there and differnece? also is surgery the only way to get rid of this becuase lifting doesn't seem to do it, also if i were to get surgery how long would i have to keep away form lifting?

The last picture is with hard nipples, it seems to be much less of a problem then, but its still there. Also becuase of lifting i have taken so supplements i probably shouldn't have like Testosterone pills, but i have had this before i took those so that cant be it.

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
Hey,  sickofit you look like you are in a good shape…. You look perfectly normal to me in the third picture… ;D
I’m no expert but the second picture looks like gland underneath your nipple; BTW, for how long have you had them?

Offline sickofit

• Posting Member
I dont really remember when it started, i lost a lot of weight like 2-3 years ago and began lifting and put on a lot of muscles since them, i always a figured it had to do with skin streching when i used to be bigger and then losing the weight?

Anyways what does it cost to get rid of "puffy nipples" through surgury, is it less than a real case of gyne? I know I dont have a bad case but its just something that really annoys the SH IT out of me, especially becuase of how much effort I put into lifting and other excersice

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Sickofit:

I don't really see any problem. If you check out others pictures, you will notice that you have nothing to worry about.

And again Gyne is not a diesease. It's a mental illness, I take as. It bothers you mentally. So if it does to you than nothing better than going for surgery. That's the only cure for your mind.

Enjoy buddy !!!
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline sickofit

• Posting Member
any idea on what prices would be? maybe cheaper since its not that bad or any good doctors in the PA area?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Sickofit:

I don't really see any problem. If you check out others pictures, you will notice that you have nothing to worry about.

And again Gyne is not a diesease. It's a mental illness, I take as. It bothers you mentally. So if it does to you than nothing better than going for surgery. That's the only cure for your mind.

Enjoy buddy !!!

I dissagree with a blanket statement that it's just a mental illness, because of these two truths:

1.  Women's breasts do not belong on men, but on women.   If a man has the female development of breasts, that condition is a physical reality.

2.  The mental state does suffer from gynecomastia, but that doesn't mean the mind is the cause.  

I do agree, though, that some (very few) people may have a mental condition that causes them to be obsessed with their chests, seeing breasts that aren't there.   The same can be true with eating dissorders where skinny people see themselves as fat and starve themselves.  

The preceding is my personal opinion and I don't have any publication references to support the above.  
Okey-Day?   ;D

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Mr_Nip

Hey,  sickofit you look like you are in a good shape…. You look perfectly normal to me in the third picture… ;D
I’m no expert but the second picture looks like gland underneath your nipple; BTW, for how long have you had them?

I pretty much agree with that.  The 1st and 2nd pics look a little more like gland behind there to me.  

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
Your chest fine to me,  maybe a lil puffyness in the nipples but dayaaaaaaaaam i wish my chest looked as good as yours

Offline sickofit

• Posting Member
i head read that if it was glands then it would be hard or feel like marbles or somthin of that sort under the skin, mine just get very soft at the bottom outsides of my pecs and then the nipples pushes out in the pictures, I guess i dont let it affect me that much, i have my shirt of like 80% of chances i get and i work as a lifguard in the summers, its just somthing that everytime i look down it bothers me, moslty like i said, because i DO workout VERY HARD about 5-6 times every week, i love lifting and lately ive been running about 1-2 miles a day, and yet i still have that to look down and see those annyoing little SH ITS.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

I dissagree with a blanket statement that it's just a mental illness, because of these two truths:

1.  Women's breasts do not belong on men, but on women.   If a man has the female development of breasts, that condition is a physical reality.

2.  The mental state does suffer from gynecomastia, but that doesn't mean the mind is the cause.  

I do agree, though, that some (very few) people may have a mental condition that causes them to be obsessed with their chests, seeing breasts that aren't there.   The same can be true with eating dissorders where skinny people see themselves as fat and starve themselves.  

The preceding is my personal opinion and I don't have any publication references to support the above.  
Okey-Day?   ;D

I disagree, who desides where a male breast ends and a female breast begins?, its all in our minds.
Its kinda sad really, and I wish we could all be confortable in our skin no matter what, but we/I cant so here we are.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Your chest is normal. You do not have anything resembling "womens' breasts" on your chest, which is the precise definition of gynecomastia. This is obviously a male chest with slightly larger than average, but by no means humongous nipples. I really am interested to know, who told you that you have a woman-like chest? Someone your own age, someone on this board? Maybe you are still impressionable at the age of 18, and you believe that your chest is somehow abnormal. I assure you, many a painter, sculptor or photographer would accept your torso as classic subject matter. Take a trip to Paris or Rome and look at the sculptures in the museums. The men are often muscular, with nipples - sometimes very large nipples!

The Rock (wrestler) rose to fame and made his biggest film with those humongous nipples. After he had them operated on, his career never went much further. Why would that be?

I think it might be because most persons DO NOT see male nipples as sexual objects. They didn't see that the Rock was improved by getting his now tiny nipples. His talent had to take over, and there's not much talent there. His nipple size made no difference at all.

Why does every young man on this site see his nipples as embarassing sexual objects? I thought women always were afraid to let the outlines of their nipples show through their blouses, so they would wear bras, but I never knew that men with normal physiques would take pains to hide their chests. I never heard of such a thing. How did this happen? What have we done to our children to make them so overly sensitive and turn them into blushing, shrinking violets?

Relax man nobody is saying all that, the man asked what he had and he has puffy nipps thats all, doesnt mean he should be ashamed or have surgery.

And I though women wear bras for support? :o

Offline sickofit

• Posting Member
Its not like im embaresed, they just annoy me, to be honest nobody has said anythign to be about it, but I notice it myslelf.

Offline Mr_Nip

Here's my politically incorrect but honest opinion:

This debate has shown up on these boards many times.  The fact is that gyne is both physical and mental.  There are valid points being made by every post on this thread, even though they seem to oppose one another.  It's all relative to not only the degree of gyne, but to the mental state of the gyne sufferer regarding it.  

I see some pictures on these boards that people are posting where they talk about how much they suffer, but I would have loved for my chest to look that good.  This one's one of them.  That doesn't diminish the fact that there may be some gynecomastia and that it may be having a deep psychological effect on the sufferer.  I also see people posting pictures of severe gyne and they accept it and deal with it because they have a different mentality about it.  You can't separate this into physical or mental because both play a part in varying degrees depending on the individual.

Offline sickofit

• Posting Member
I realize i dont not have a bad case, I have already stated that, And i have never said that I suffer from having this, I just stated that it is somthing that I would rather not have and that everyday I see them it "annoys" me, not I am looking for options to have it fixed, and i was hoping it could be done without surgury.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024