Author Topic: Gyno Is WACK  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Gyno Is Wack

• Posting Member
Here is my introduction to this board...

As a kid I was always very thin. High school thin and muscular and played basketball religiously. Beginning of College I got a little lazy because in a Engineering program you bearly have time to use the bathroom. I got a little flabby at first and had a little belly.

A little more out-of-shape than this...

http://planete.qc.ca/images/showbiz/mike%20tyson.JPG

(Not comparing myself to Tyson, LOL)

I didnt really realize I had Gyno until recently. When I first started to workout, I figured I just had some fat there and if I changed my diet (stop eating late junk foods) and exercised more I could overcome it.

So I continued with a rigorous workout plan. Muscle mass increasing noticiably. Went from a moderate 180 beginning college to a solid 235 frame near end of college.

My muscles and strength have improved, but no matter how much I exercise my chest looks undeveloped muscularly.

It doesnt bother me to the point of embarassment, but its   definitely not desirable. My major concern is that it requires expensive surgery to remove. Had it been a pill, ointment, etc. I would have the patience to see better results.

Another annoying part, is that the more I exercise my chest, the more noticeable it becomes. So through some shirts I can see plump nipples through it. Not sexy in my opinion.

Looking into possibly remedies, I came across a herbal "cure" of using Tumeric. I tried some and didnt recognize any progress. However I will not hesitate to try again after my first bottle of capsules. I wasnt taking the recommended dosage of 20g a day. My capsules got my at 2g tops with taking four 500mg capsules each.

But honestly, how in the world could anyone get 20g a day??? Thats a lotta fucking curry! LOL ;D

Right now its not a priority to get surgery, but ultimately my quality of life would definitely improve with Gyno GONE!!!

Until money is available for surgery, most-likey I will check out Dr. Jacobs in NYC, he states to have some form of financing. I will look into this.

Until that time, I will figure out a way to consume 20g of Tumeric daily. LOL

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
reminds me somewhat of my gyne

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
fifth pic shows it best, it's advanced enough i don't think the tumeric's going to help you, although i admit i've been tempted to try ;)  and yeah, gyne is messed   >:(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Gyno Is Wack

• Posting Member
Thanks for the response. I dont care how advanced it is, I will still give the Tumeric a shot. Hopefully can reduce it to something I dont notice too much.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024