Author Topic: Dr. Perry consult, Plano Texas  (Read 2511 times)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Hey guys, as promised here is my feedback on my consult with Dr. Perry.

Dr. Perry is about one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I felt very comfortable with him, and felt free to ask any questions I had. He is exactly as Flex said he would be.

He examined me and stated that "some guys would not be bothered with my situation". While I have always viewed my gyne as minor,  it bugs me just the same.

Because of my age being 49, I had some concerns about my skin retracting to my new shape after the lipo. Dr. Perry said that he felt in my situation there would be no problem in getting the skin to lay down with the Vaser.

Doctor Perry uses the Vaser 3rd generation ultrasonic liposuction.

As we talked, Perry was winning my confidence that he is a competent surgeon. I also felt that if anything were not right, or a revision were needed, Perry would do whatever possible to please me.  This has been clearly demonstrated by Flex's experience with Dr. Perry, and I can see why Flex is happy with this Doctor.

I asked Perry, roughly how many Gyne surgeries he has done. His answer was "about 50." Then I asked how many were done with the Vaser? He said "about half of them."

Then came time to show a photo of his previous work. He chose a patient who was simular to me. Mild to moderate gyne. This is where my heart sank a little. I could see a definite reduction, but there was still this fulnesss in the breast around the nipple area.
Before I could say anything the Doctor stated that the photo was only a few weeks post Op and there may be some swelling yet to go down. Perhaps it wasn't the best photo to show me being 3 weeks post op, but it was the only photo he showed me. I do know this. I have seen Flex's photos from Dr. Perry's work, and they were substantially better.  

Dr. Perrys pricing was very reasonable in the Gyne market. Around 4K for everything. My estimate came to $3900 and some change. I was quoted $250 deposit to secure a surgery date.

His offices are located at Midway and Parker in Plano, TX and the surgery is performed at Presbyterian in Dallas at Walnut hill and 75.

If I choose Dr. perry, I have another $1,000 to save before I can get this done. But at least he is within financial reach for me.

As far as a consultation goes, I would definately Recommend Dr. Perry for  a consult. As far as Surgery goes, I am anxiously awaiting Flex's revision and to hear about the results.

Skyhawk

Offline flex1appeal

Excellent feedback my friend. Thanks for posting this for all to hear. I know you should go with whom you feel is best qualified to get the job done. Not saying Dr Perry is the most qualified but he does excellent work and aims to please. At the very least to anyone, I would recommend a consultation from Dr Perry if you are in the DFW metroplex. He doesn't charge for the consultation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024