Author Topic: Please Take A Look...  (Read 3650 times)

Offline kidkay

• Posting Member
  • Only the Best...
Hey, everyone

Bodybuilding.com referred me to this website. This problem has been with me since i was young, I believe the gyne or fat was passed to me from my father. I have been working out on and off throughout  the years always focusing on my chest, but no luck, i guess because i did not stick with the workout. Now, I have been consistent with my workout (HST), noticed alot of gains and mass. If I keep working out on my chest, will the workouts just add mass or reduce/tone the size? I am leaning towards surgery...what do you guys think?

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
i had a case very simular to yours just a little more fat,i to am a constantlly working out exspecally my chest.What i can tell you is the more muscle you put on the more noticeable your chest will be.The muscle will just push out the gyn.Doing alot of cardio might help with reduceing a little fat on the chest but will not do anything for the gyn.Your chest seems to be toned but to get rid of gyn i would suggest lipo with gland excision.Only my opion i had mine done 1 week ago

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You look like you spend some time in the gym

The jury is out on whether it makes gyne look better or worse. For me, training makes it look much better but others have said the opposite.

If Blatino says your chest looks like the guys who are into the leather scene, he means it as a compliment.  :-/

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with the others. And some gland in there

Offline kidkay

• Posting Member
  • Only the Best...
Thank you the quick responses. As mentiioned, I have been hitting the gym, but not really focusing on really toning my body. I will work on defining my body really soon. I do want to get a consult with a physican to just see where I stand, so if anyone from dirty jerzee has any recommendation, plz let me know.

Btw, what is the avgerage cost for the a gyne surgery including excision gland and lipo?

Offline SUCKemOUT

• Posting Member
check out Dr. Sherwood Baxt in Paramus, NJ. That's who I went with after seeing a few other Doc's.

Here's the website...Hope this help.

http://www.cosmedical.com/bcm-gynecomastia.htm

Offline joedead

• Posting Member
I would say you don't have much to worry about, if you've taken a look at my pics, you'll see what I've got.  Personally, I think it's just fat and not true gyno.  Unless you have an actual lump, that is.  Stop working out, lose weight and you'll no for sure.  I know I have it, becuase even at 140 pounds it was still there.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
looking at picture 3 i think workout won't help.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline kidkay

• Posting Member
  • Only the Best...
looking at picture 3 i think workout won't help.  

Noted.

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
gyne, tons of gland, as I had (now it's gone, wh00p)

surgery only option.

good luck in your decision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024