Author Topic: 3 days revision post op pics  (Read 18216 times)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Looks very good.  The lack of swelling is remarkable.  I'm glad for you that everything seems to be working out better this time.  Just take care of yourself and avoid the temptation to do too much too soon.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
you're pretty bruised now. so whatever u r seeing now--it'll look even lots better later. that's good! p.s. i like the tattoo :)

Offline flex1appeal

congrats, awsome results, did you get your love handles done also ? see some bruising there?

lmao..love handles? I've never had love handles in my life. The bruising just spread. I am a retired bodybuilder so lack of fat has always been on my side fortunately. My gyno was steroid induced. That was my fault. I do not compete any longer so I do not use now nor will I ever plan to again. Not worth the potential complications which I had to discover the hard way. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I appreciate the support. That's why I love this site!

Mr nip, I do have a good amount of swelling actually. It's just not as bad as last time and in different places. For some reason, the swelling is mostly in my rib cage area and lower side chest area. That's where he focused his work I believe. That is why all my cuts are gone. I am alot more defined than I appear in these photos but the swelling masks that obviously.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:03:53 AM by flex1appeal »

Offline Hypo-is-here

Looks very good and the bruising doesn't last as you know.

Good on you flex.

Offline flex1appeal

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Congrats flex. Excellent results! Looking forward to future pictures as you heal. You have alot of good things to say about Dr. Perry, and the results speak for themself.  Looks like Dr. Perry could emerge as one of the better Gyne surgeons to see in Dallas. I really appreciate you taking the time to post this information.

Offline flex1appeal

Skyhawk,

You and I have talked a bunch and you know I mean what I say by now. Once the swelling goes down and 4-5 more weeks pass, we'll surely see how good his work is. But, I will say, I was messing around with different shirts I had problems wearing even after the first surgery cause of my puffy nips showing thru. And I know I am swollen still so it's no a great indicator of how I'll look in a shirt 12 weeks from now, but it felt really good not having any puffiness and looking flat when I put these shirts on today without having to wear a vest to accomplish this. Last time, after surgery, I still wasn't able to do that and not notice something. Wasn't badly noticeable to others but for me it was. Not today. I am praying that all this preaching about my PS shows when I am done this time. I'll be taking som
post op pics with him in about 5 more weeks. His pics will be better than my pics I post. In fact, let me post those before pics from before my first surgery. That will show you how far I have come. The first pic will actually be one I took in may, 1 month prior to the first surgery.

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15may06beforewt1.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20jun06before1ng9.pnghttp://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20jun06before2ky9.png

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20jun06before3zx7.png

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20jun06before2hd0.png

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Wow Flex! Your "before first surgery" photos compared to "after second surgery" photos are a testimony to a job well done.

In retrospect, I wish you didn't have to go thru two surgeries, but I think your experience underscores how important it is to get the gland out.

Offline flex1appeal

Thanks Skyhawk. I agree with you about the glands. Good news is, I haven't noticed any inverting of my nipples yet. But I am sure it is way too soon to tell. I stopped swelling and bruising by week 2 after first surgery. So I'll wait till then before taking more pictures.

Offline flex1appeal

Of course, I believe this to be strictly an opionated question you ask me as I have no facts to back up what I say. You ask if it is possible to make the gyne seem less severe by making every surrounding muscle bigger while ignoring the pecs when training? I say, sure, I suppose it's possible. But likely, no. Training won't get rid of the already existing gyne nor make it smaller. What you are asking is to play david blaine with muscles to form an illusion of smaller gyne. Building all the other surrounding muscles up will only possibly take the focus off the gyne at first glance. That's about it. Make sense? Sorry I can't give you a more concrete answer, as I do not feel there is a concrete answer to this question.

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
hey flex..

looks good so far....early days.....hard to see clearly from the pictures but are the nipples at all indented or not?.....how does it look in a tshirt...from our previous discussions thats the moment of truth...mind you there is still recovery time etc yet....but when you look down now are the nipples totally flat to your chest....its makin me wanna get back over and have mine done again so much now...roll on feb.

Offline flex1appeal

Ghostrider,

sup bro? To answer your questions let me first start with my nips being inverted. The answer there is not yet. But still swollen. My nips didn't begin puffing out again first go around until after the swelling began to drop. But I will say I look completely flat even with the amount of swelling I have. When I raise my arms over my head I can only feel bone, muscle and skin like the doctor told me. I feel no lumps or signs of gland under the nipple area at this moment. I do feel some scar tissue possibly developing but probably a little early to determine that. I tried just a t shirt on with no vest and I LOVED what I saw. But, again, swelling masks the final appearance. I do recall I could put a t shirt on last time after the first week and I already noticed it didn't look right. At this point it looks completely normal. I have been looking back and forth at all 50 pictures I've taken since first surgery and viewing them in progression order. I see HUGE differences at this stage. I did take a picture for you of me in a plain white t shirt that I use to look horrible in around my chest area after my first surgery. Hopefully you can tell something from the pictures. I'll post some more pictures next week when I enter week 2 post op. Hope this helps.

Ok, this first pic is the best one I could get to show exactly how flat I am now. I think it looks pretty damn flat to me:

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=day5postopqe1.png

These next 2 are just wearing a shirt:

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wearingashirt1ak1.png

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wearingashirt2fz4.png

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
nice 1 flex...

the pictures really do show from that particular angle how flat things really are....so far looks good....i know what you mean about the putting your tshirt on thing......as when i had my surgery things looked pretty flat at 1st but its a different story when the tshirt goes on and was still puffing out from the early stages.....on my revision i the same as you just want to be able to slip my shirt on after a few days and look down without seeing my nipples sticking out AT ALL....then i will feel the job has been done well....thanks for the pictures mate....will keep my eyes out for your updates...cheers
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 07:14:07 AM by ghostrider »

Offline flex1appeal

Ghostrider,

Do you have any pictures of how you looked post op on your revision? I am curious to see how yours turned out. Thanks bro.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024