Author Topic: hurts  (Read 2070 times)

Offline csatz1

hi all just found this site and think it is great, :) was just wondering how much pain some of you were in at the nipple area before you had anything done.i have had a mammo done to comfirm gyno but am very sore at both nipples and am going to do something about it soon.im 45 and it just started about 4 to 6 months ago.my doc says i havent been taking anything that would start it but dont know why.any way have been reading some things and just havent heard anyone talking about the pain.hope you can help me answer this and thak you....  :)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i had almost no pain at all :) if someone hit me on the chest it hurt some in the nipple area.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline saucy

• Posting Member
I recently started having pain right under my right nipple. It started about 3 weeks ago...hasn't stopped. Just as you are I am wondering why and how the hell to get rid of it. ???

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
csatz1,

Have a look at the reply I put to your previous posting entitled “Pain at the nipples”. The reason I would draw your attention to it again is that my Gynecomastia first started around the age of 45, and you say in this post that you are 45 and that is important.

Anyone developing gynecomastia at our age needs to have a really good check up by an Endocrinologist.  Gynecomastia is common around puberty and in old age.  It is UNCOMMON if it begins in middle age and needs to be investigated.  Remember Gynecomastia is caused by a hormonal imbalance and investigations need to be carried out to find what has upset your hormones.

I would STRONGLY advise you to go to an Endocrinologist.  Do NOT consider surgery until you have been checked out by an Endocrinologist.  I speak from experience.

Good luck and keep us posted.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 06:33:42 AM by Time_to_fix_it »
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024