Author Topic: new member new pictures :)  (Read 4449 times)

Offline want_to_Be_flat

Hi!i am 19 year old ;) .so it is gyne or body fat  ??? ?Sorry for bad quality :)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
a VERY mild case, on a scale from 1-10 were 1 is totaly flat and 10 is dolly parton boobs i give y a 2
many guys would be very happy to have a chest like u.

Bye

Henke
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'd say 1 out of 10, or hardly 1.5... Very mild case, nothing to worry about I think

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah, 1.5-2 and you could mostly hide it, but looks like you're indicating where it occurs, and i've always said 2 is enough to bother you, so you have to decide if you're willing to put up with it for the rest of your life or not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
what's up with the photos of you pinching your skin? do you want to be diagnose with gyno? from the pictures where you aren't manipulating your chest you look normal. don't fret it and keep in mind that 80% of the amateur diagnosers on this site are morons and don't understand that the pectoral muscles reside in the chest.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
oyelad, picture 4 would be hard to produce even normally.  more important though is pic #3  where it looks a lot like he's trying to show the outline of a disk at its lower point. 

i answered your repeated "moronic" comments on another thread, but i have two questions for you.  do you actually have gyne yourself, and do you assume every case is exactly like yours?   

Offline flex1appeal

I'd say a 1 or 2 myself. You don't look bad enough to worry about it in my opinion.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
You probably have one of the best chests of everybody on this board man.

I look like you, but only when my titties are erect.  When not erect, they look a lot worse.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I think you look fine.  Like others have said, it only looks like gyno when you pinch your chest like that. 
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024