Author Topic: goddamit i hate this so much- have it yes or no  (Read 9477 times)

Offline gort

• Posting Member
16 yr old
had gyne(or what i think it is) since like, 6th grade was when it got bad fat/chunky since 3rd grade        lost 30 lbs last year, got really muscular in arms and back and legs, got pretty fast, but still had bitch titties. lift all the time, bench at like 220

here we go

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/gort23/-010907_2216a.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/gort23/-010907_2217a.jpg
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:02:24 AM by gort »

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
YOU DON'T HAVE GYNO,   YOUR CHEST LOOKS FINE

Offline gort

• Posting Member
then why, if i flex as hard as i can, can i still pinch a good inch and a half of fat. ill put up one of me flexing my bis and lats from the front and my abs and pecs

and why can i grab my pec/man titty and jiggle it. that doesnt sound normal for a guy to me.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/gort23/-010907_2223a.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/gort23/-010907_2226a-1.jpg
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 12:57:02 AM by gort »

Offline gort

• Posting Member
really? um no not puffy or anything

wow i always thought i did cool i guess. ima hit the pool and stairmaster and cable fly so hard if you guys are right, you have no idea.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I see what you're talking about, but I also agree with the others that it doesn't look particularly abnormal.  We can't see motion in these pics, of course, so we may be missing something there with regards to the jiggling you mentioned.  I'm definitely not saying you need surgery, but you could always go get a professional opinion with a qualified plastic surgeon - Many of them will give a free initial consultation. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

Disagree with Mr Nip but definately agree with everyone else. Does not look like gyno to me. Your chest looks perfectly normal IMO. You may have some fat on your chest but not gyno.

flex

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Gort, have you ever been slimmer?  If so, what does it look like when you are skinnier?  I only ask because it looks like you do have some fat on your body that you might be able to burn off.

Offline gort

• Posting Member
wehn i was like 7 i was skinnier

this is the thinnest ive been since i was about 8
yea i have excess fat cuz i dont like cardio im addicted to weights ill put up the pic of me flexing arms lats pecs cuz someone asked for the flex pic for the last opinion
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/gort23/-010907_2223a.jpg

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Disagree with Mr Nip but definately agree with everyone else. Does not look like gyno to me. Your chest looks perfectly normal IMO. You may have some fat on your chest but not gyno.

flex

That's exactly what I said, flex.  I said he looks normal to me.  I'm just keeping an open mind that we could be missing something in movement.  If he's got stubborn fat that's giving him a problem then I see nothing wrong with getting a professional opinion.  Whether it's big or small or gland or fat makes no difference, really, if it's causing a major problem for you then get it looked at. 

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
No way bro, you don't have it. Looks normal to me, the only fat ya have there is just a little bit of body fat which can be easily burnt off with good diet and cardio. Nothing to worry about.

Offline Spleen

You look normal and in good shape.  You're fine bro'; don't worry about it.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
maybe mild gyno.. u work out a lot??
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
think that one's got enough mass to be on the line between mild and moderate, i wouldn't be fond of it either.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
I'm gonna have to agree with headheldhigh01.  In the one pic of him flexing his bicep you can definitely see a deposit of fat to the outside of his pec area, that likely won't go away without surgery.  Luckily he doesn't have puffy nips so can probably still wear a T-shirt and look good.

You're the only one who can make the decision, go get a free consult and see what they have to say.

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
My opinion?  You have a slight case.  I was like you, but thinner.  Everyone said it was "in my head."  Doesn't matter what other people think, only what you think.

In 2004 I had liposuction and life has been beautiful ever since.

This is in fact the first time I've visited this forum since then, but I decided to check back and offer advice.  My advice:  Find a plastic surgeon and have your chest lipo'ed out.  Seriously.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024