Author Topic: New pics  (Read 4929 times)

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Well I decided to take some better before pics, just took them today with my digital camera, so better quality than the last ones.  Some pics are nipples hard, soft, flexed, unflexed, side and front views.

I ordered a bottle of yohimburn ES to see if it'll work.  Apparently, from what I've read in bodybuilding.com and other forums it actually does seem to work really well.  Anyone else try this here?

I'll definitely post pictures after I use it, whether there's a change or not.  If it doesn't work, then atleast you guys don't have to waste $100.  If it does... well, we'll cross that bridge if we get to it.

I have a consult booked with two plastic surgeons, one in Feb and one in March.  I'll also take some pics after the surgery.

Cheers!

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Yeah, I've definitely got some puffy nippage happening.  I can feel a mass of something hard behind it (probably gland), about the size of two marbles or so in the left one, a bit smaller in the right one.

I hope it'll be an easy fix.  Thanks for the post GMX.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
have you been to the doctor yet?

You look a lot like me...what a f.... drag this is...
Do you go with out a shirt at the beach at all. What has life been life with you gyno. I have a consultation for a second sugery on March 1...can't wait...

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Hey Tenn!  Haven't been to a PS yet but I have 2 consults booked.  One is coming up in 2 weeks.  My problem hasn't affected me too much at the beach... I'll still go shirtless and I haven't had anyone make any comments or anything, but I'm sure some might notice.  It's definitely there, and enough for me not to like it.  I won't wear white t-shirts though... and if I'm wearing any t-shirt I almost always have a tight undershirt underneath.

What about you?

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
same way...i had lypo several years ago but still have the puff nips...they stick out, make sure you get excision, the fist round for me was lypo only and the doctor told me that it would take care of it, it helped, but its still the pointy nipples,  The surgery was a piece of cake, I think you will be  surprised at how easy it will be.

I can't wait to go back, I want to be flat this summer.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
btw, you said that you go shirtless...do you sit around with friends without you shirt, or do you kinda just swimm with out a shirt.

I will jump in the pool, then get out and lie flat on my back, i will not sit around with out it though...just curious.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hey guys, I almost look exactly the same with the puffy nipples and areola. I had lipo and excision about 8 mths ago; however, I still have the puffy nipples. I went back to my PS and he told me I looked fine and didn't need revision. Obviously, I was upset. So I saw another PS about a week ago. He told all the tissue was remove, no lipo or excision is needed; however, he told me there is still some problems with my contour causing the puffy nipples. He told me their is some loose skin involved that needs to be excised by a donut procedure. Also, he said my areola are bigger than normal, so he would like to do an areola reduction. I also told him I didn't like it when my nipples were stimulated because they would be hard and a tad long. He told me after these procedures, that puffiness will be gone. Make sure you consider these options with your PS. I now have to go for a 2nd surgery because the first PS was not experienced in this area. Puffy nipples is the hardest procedure in the realm of gynecomastia. If you read these boards, you will notice, most people that have puffy nipples and surgery are still not happy. Just wanted to throw this out to you guys. Ask allot of questions. I am going to end up paying a total of $10 thousand for both surgeries. Wish me luck, I am having surgery on 2/15, I just want this get past this $#!T and start living my life....

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Tenn: It depends on my mood and how fat I'm feeling that day, lol.  Usually though, no I won't sit around with my shirt off, I'll have either a towel or my shirt on.

Gyneman:  Sorry to hear about the inexperienced PS experience.  10 grand is a ton of money, but hopefully this new one will be more experienced to know how to better correct it.  It just doesn't cease to amaze me that a PS can tell the patient what looks good and what doesn't.  Obviously he is only saying that because he can't do any better of a job.  It's the patient's decision what looks good or what doesn't.  Besides you're paying these people the big bucks to get what you want done!  Not what they want to do.

Definitely keep us posted and good luck!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Calg-puffed: Thanks and good luck too!! Just make sure you ask allot of questions. Excision and lipo does work for some with puffy nipples ; however, many techniques to be implemented with different cases of puffies. To tell you the truth , my nipples were not as puffy before surgery, but ever since they sucked the tissue and fat out there is any empty space which makes it look bad. It just pisses you off when you pay the PS and you don't get what you want...These PS's will yeah, yeah, yeah, you to death saying no problem, we will take care of it. ....One major point: Any plastic surgeon can do lipo and excision, but it takes skill and technique to get it right!! ;D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Calg:  Your case also looked alot like mine.  I had no problem going to the beach or pool without a shirt on but It looked really bad when wearing a t-shirt. I too would wear an undershirt about 2 sizes to small for compression.

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
I can't wait until I don't have to wear undershirts anymore, lol.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I think it is crazy to just go to any PS to have gyno done.  U have to go to the best .  Someone who does lots of these surgery's .   Yes  puffy nipples is the hardest to do right but a skilled surgeon  can correct the problem.  But also i do think there is room for improvement in the field of gyno.  They have not really perfected the art of gyno .  Not like a face lift for nose job or even fake boobs for women.  I think it is because gyno is not a glamor field for PS.  and for that it is still relativity relativity  new field and in due time better techniques  will come around.  You see they still have not solved the lose skin thing,  my chest  and nipples does look better if i grab an inch of skin.

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Definitely agree with seeing a PS who specifically does gynecomastia corrections.  The two I have consults with here in Calgary both specialize in it, I'm hoping for good results.

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
I remember reading somewhere here that there's a PS who does a lot of these in Calgary and bills it ENTIRELY to your health plan.  Might be worth giving him a shout!
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Yep, that would be Dr. Haugrud.  I have a consult with him on March 21st.  I'll see how that goes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024