Author Topic: What do you guys think  (Read 2903 times)

Offline montana25

Hey
Im 25 and i have what i think (hope not ....hope it is jus fat) is gynecomastia..... Since i was a teen i have had puffy nipples ....as i got older an piled on some pounds the area around the nipples has gotten fatter. I have been hitting the gym pretty regularly ..... cut out sodas and other high carb sources.....all in all tryin to promote healthier lifestlye. I must say since i have been in the gym they seem to have gotten smaller, especially on the right side. Hope that all this work is not in vein.... really dont want to do surgery (guess i willl if i really have to)..... Jus like to know u guys opinion.

see pix below

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
You're chest kinda looked like mine.  Yes u got gyno and in my opinion no amount of working out  will  make it go away.  In fact it might make it look worse.   You need to see a GOOD DOCTOR who specializes in gyno.  From 1 to 10 i give it a solid 5   Good luck

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
You have a small case of gyne imo.. and yes u got puffy nipples which is gyne..

Offline montana25

:o ddaavviiddd 5/10 seems pretty high ..... but ur opinion is def noted ..... are you guys aware of any non surgical alternatives... also the puff nipples i can live with really its jus the fat around it that really bothers me 4 the moment anyways.... would cardio exercises , coupled with toning routines work?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
If u can live with the puffy nipps than absolutely try to lean up and see if u like the results.....good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024