Author Topic: ***3 Weeks Post Op pics***  (Read 7906 times)

Offline jdubya1984

Alright this was done by a military surgeon in the Army.  I'm active duty Air Force and just went to the doc and said I wanted the surgery so it cost absolutely nothing and got 2 weeks out of work.  I think it turned out pretty well, no real complaints, I can still feel a good bit of scar tissue under the nip, and Im back to my regular excersice schedule on Monday which includes pushups and alot of running.  Think I should try to stay out of exercise or longer?? How do you think the surgery turned out?? opinions appreciated... thanks

« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 02:59:42 PM by jdubya1984 »

Offline akraut

• Posting Member
I think it looks really good, I'm super jealous.  Can you link me to your pre-op pics?  I assume you just had a gland excision and not much lipo.  

Also, I've heard before the military offers free plastic surgery and I've always wondered about gyno surgery, this is great info for me, I've considered joining the marines after I graduate college, any details on that process would be very helpful also....

Offline jdubya1984

yeah heres my preop photo.  I just had the excision done with no lipo.  Yes, the military does offer the free surgery, there is a big Army hospital right down the road from our base on the Army post, so I stayed overnight (wouldent let me go home the day of because I live in the barracks) and I never paid a penny.  The surgeon told me it is actually a very common surgery in the military,  and I was very confident in his abilities because military surgeons do receive some of the best training in the world.  Good luck in joining the Corps, after you grad college you can come in as an officer, highly recommended by me if you are wanting to join

« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 04:14:36 PM by jdubya1984 »

Offline Spleen

Wow.  Very nice job your Doc did.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
thats awesome well done you must be delighted

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Bro, your post-op pics look GREAT!  But, your pre-op pic didn't look that bad. Maybe it was just the front angle shot, but I thought you looked okay.

Oh well, it was free anyway.  Congrats!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
u look great ;D

Bye Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
2nt thought... maybe the ARMY is using free cosmetic surgery as a way to bolster recruiting since it has fallen hard recently due to our prolonged wars abroad.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 05:40:53 AM by STILLgotIT »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
you know stillgotit, you might be kidding but that's a good idea. The pics look great dude, congrats.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
does look very good...did you have to wear drains?

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Awesome.  Ask for that in the British Army and you'd be told to go wash the whole Royal Navy with yer toothbrush
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline Boarderdude05

JDUB, Hey man, I wanted to talk with you, I'm in the Air Force as well and I'm interested in getting the surgery. I was wondering how you went about everything. What kind of doctor did you visit? An endocrinologist? I'm glad to see the awesome results you had, especially from a military surgeon. Where are you from? I'm going to be having some time off soon and will be able to get the procedure completed and recover before I PCS to my next assignment. Also, do you know anything along the lines if having the surgery makes us ineligible to be a pilot, that right now is my current AFSC? OK, appreciate any advice or help you can give me, thanks

Offline jdubya1984

Boarderdude, really the only thing I did was call Tricare and set up an appointment with my PCM (primary care manager), just the doctor in charge of your flight or squadron or whatever.  Im at Mcchord AFB in Washington and the surgery was done at an Army hospital right down the road from us on an Army post at Ft. Lewis.  Once I saw the doc he knew what I had and had actually sat in on a procedure before, but yeah he sent me to an endicrologist to do some bloodwork and I came back a couple of weeks later and he set me up an appointment with a surgeon.  Just make sure you tell them you are plenty educated on the subject and know the only way out is surgery and its affecting your performance at work.  It shouldent keep you out of duty as long as your supervisor or whatever approves your convalescent leave, but being a pilot might be different, but it shouldent.  And if you have any more questions feel free to ask me

Offline absoluta

Where are your scars?? If he did excision, I assume they're on your nipples, but I can't see them...are they usually this invisible just 3 weeks post-op?

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Looks great, hope mine turns out as good.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024