Author Topic: 5/6 Days Post Op - Dr. Delgado - Very Happy!  (Read 5019 times)

Offline SabinVI

Hi everyone. I just wanted to thank this board for all the help and information it provided. I finally took the leap and got surgery, and I am EXTREMELY happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Delgado to everyone that lives near the west coast.

These pictures were taken at 5 and 6 days post op. I'm at 8 days now, and the bruising is going away slowly. After the sugery, my stomach looks fatter than it did before. So now I am doing some light cardio workouts to lose about 10 pounds, but no lifting until the 6 weeks are done.

Also, I'm 5' 10" and about 173lbs at time of surgery. When I'm working out I usually hover around 155-160 lbs.

Click the link to see the pics. Enjoy!

http://www.blackjacktrack.com/gyne/

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Good stuff, man. Your pre-op case looks a lot like mine, I'm just a bit taller and slimmer  ;)

Good luck for your recovery.
etc.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
  Looks really good dude. Try to keep us updated on post-op(4wks-6month etc..). You be at the beach in no time. ;D

I-H-G, Hal-la
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Great results.  :)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
u look fantastic, but now u can stand up straight u dont have to hide the gyne anymore

Bye Henrik ;D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Great results! You look terrific!

Your pre-op results look just about like my post-op results.

Where is Dr. Delgado located? I'm in So Cal and might want to go see him to get mine fixed.

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
yeah man dont be afraid to stick out that chest  now that you have nothing to be embarassed about. congrats manno

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
u look fantastic, but now u can stand up straight u dont have to hide the gyne anymore

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing while looking Sabin's pics. Hehe, the first couple of Post-Op pics that I took, I noticed that I was still haunched over a bit. Didn't take long to realize that I could stand up strait. :)

BTW, Dude.... looking great my man! Like IHG said, you'll be at the beach checking out the bikinis in no time!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 04:20:05 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline SabinVI

Thanks guys. I'll update when I get to 3 weeks with more pictures.

The funny thing is that I'm not hunched over because I'm used to it from hiding the gyne. You couldn't really see my gyne through a shirt before. I could wear t-shirts and stuff. I was lucky in that aspect.

Sadly, my posture is just bad...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024