Author Topic: Here are my pics **UPDATE**  (Read 6735 times)

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 04:01:04 PM by Jordan23 »

cody sockeye

ooh, that is bad. Good luck man!

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Dr. Robert L Clement here in Austin, Texas. Thanks for the kind words. I hope to have a 300 body sometime this year. lol.

Offline DFWDJ

• Posting Member
Please post post op pics when you return!!  I am shopping for a surgeon in Texas and need all the references I can get.  Good luck!

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Just finished surgery going to post on the post op forum.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
UPDATE post op Day 40 here are some pics

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
As you can tell there still seems to be a little bit of fat collection underneath and around my nipples and just a few inches below my armpit. I'm still questioning whether or not this is breast tissue or just fat that I need to tone up. Regardless here in the next couple of months I'm due for another post op w/ the surgeon and perhaps go in for some touch-ups. I'm assuming it shouldn't be that much work to just take a just this little bit out if it is indeed breast tissue. Wearing shirts is alright I just started buying SMALL shirts now and they look good on me. BUT the only thing is that my chest sticks out just a little more that theres a gap in between "breast" and the shirt is straight a little in between them. It's making me a little curious.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Thanks you're lookin good too. I hit the gym pretty hard before the gyne and worked on my chest really hard so I don't know whether or not the protrusion of my chest is actual bits of muscle or not. As for the tape i'm going to call here today to make sure I can take it off. The nurse said two weeks ago it was best to keep it on to reduce scarring a bit so I kept it on as long as possible and watched out for it falling off in the shower. Again it's just these little patches of fat underneath my nipples and a tiny bit behind the nipples that i'm worried about atm.

Offline texasgyne

• Posting Member
Congrats. I am just curious.  How much did Dr. Clement charged for the procedure. I went to see Dr. Gordon last year and his quote was around 6k. Thanks for the info.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Sorry for the late reply but 3k flat for everything including the anesthesia.

I'm going to take a few more pics here in the next week or two to show my progression but darn I have two threads going this one and the one in post op surgery.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member

No need to feel ashamed to show my face anymore the change has taken place and that was the old me. I've been working out a bit.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
Great first impression from the after surgery pictures.  Good luck on your continued healing.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I didn't go to page 2 before my last post.  Wow!  what a transformation.  Thanks for sharing your post op progress.  It gives those of us still in line for operation great hope.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Thanks. Working out definitely is a great thing after you heal. I put my hand across my chest to feel and its hard now and it NEVER was like that before. It feels almost alien.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member

Here are a couple more that I took today. For some reason I'm in the mind state that the gyno is coming back I don't know if its just mental or if its real. ALSO I have been working out my chest alot as well so maybe it's muscle tissue? As you can tell I do have alot of saggy skin underneath my armpits for some reason. Anyone have this?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024