Author Topic: Am I really bad?  (Read 2306 times)

Offline explic1t

Hi, first time poster here.

I found out about gynecomastia (and this site) a few days ago while searching for chest exercises to get rid of chest fat.  I'm pretty sure I have it.

Let me tell you a bit about myself first.  I first started noticing my chest getting bigger around 13, give or take a year.  I turned 17 in January.  I've always been a bit on the heavy side for my height (5'5"-5'6"), but nothing over 160.  I pretty much brushed off my chest as just fat until now.

It was my New Year's Resolution to lose my extra baggage this year.  I believe I'm pretty much done growing now, but I only started growing some hair in my armpit mid last year and I still do not have to shave everyday (actually not at all, I haven't been able to grow a beard yet).  Does "slow puberty" effect the natural elimination of gynecomastia?  Digressing aside...

My friend punched me, hence the bruising.   :P

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
not to be ugly by any means but you still have a lot of weight to lose before you consider worrying about your gyno. at your age it won't take near as long as some of us older guys to lose weight. remember diet cardio and rest.
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gonna disagree, do the weight loss too, but there's a shape there i don't think is going to go away  :(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024