Author Topic: Enlargement  (Read 893 times)

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Curiosity overcame me and I’ve been reading a number of posts on the forums you guys linked in this thread. I had no idea such a huge site existed and so many want and love their breasts. Cool.

Offline taxmapper

One thing that needs to be told.

When looking up this info, estrogen intake can cause headaches and even migraines.

Hormones are a funny thing and estrogen dominance is something that can cause serious health issues. 

Buyer beware.

Offline gotgyne

In my opinion there is a much greater danger while taking estrogen as headaches. If someone has a hereditary thrombophilia (the most common is the Factor-V-Leiden with 5 to 7 per cent of the white population) taking estrogen can be fatal, since the possibility to develop a deep vein thrombosis with a pulmonary embolism after is much higher than in the people without the thrombophilia. Get your blood checked, especially for Factor V. There are other thrombophilias too, but not that common.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
taxmapper, gotgyne, you are both correct, but most of those concerns are overblown.

Yes, taking anything that is over and above what is already in your body carries risk. Estrogen dominance can cause issues, sure, but deliberately keeping E at it's natural level after T has diminished for example (remember, 90% of E in your body is synthesized from T) will alleviate most of the symptoms which make their presence felt after T is reduced. E becomes comparatively dominant, but it is off a low base, so no big deal. What people need to understand is that if they are chasing breast growth and have access to E, the amount of growth is not commensurate with the dosage. Too much will make you ill. Breast growth is incidental and unpredictable. Your E level needs to be managed by an endocrinologist. If breasts don't grow much, bad luck. 

Also, the well-known cardio issues associated with taking E have largely been eliminated by administering it trans-dermally, i.e. slow-release patches, compared to the olden days when the oral route was more common.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
From Evolver:
"Also, the well-known cardio issues associated with taking E have largely been eliminated by administering it trans-dermally, i.e. slow-release patches, compared to the olden days when the oral route was more common."

And ensuring the E being administered is not equine derived - that's a biggie.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Finally got some better direction from the Docs. The prolactin levels are now down to normal. The chemotherapy to shrink the Prolactinoma has been abandoned due to very bad side effects. Plan is to rescan in 3 months to see size and possible growth rate.
The results of all the past 2 years of Endocrine System tornadoes is starting to end. The timing of the hormones decreasing and the resulting ratio disturbances left me with gynecomastia from estrogen dominance. After a while those cells quit and both T & E became unmeasurable, in essence I am an uncut eunuch. Shortly after this another bone destroying parathyroid gland tumor arose and was slow to be treated. Then on to the Prolactinoma that caused some more breast growth.
It seems that the bad side effects of the chemo triggered an autoimmune response. To prevent the crippling effects of this arthritis I was started on prednisone and for the osteoporosis risk the started a low dose estrogen patch. I am a poor candidate for testosterone therapy.  We shall see what the estrogen patch does in a few months. On the bright side the steroid is working remarkably well, I have gotten some better bras than the sports bras to corral the under arm boob and they fit well. Shapermint from the group’s recommendation . Nice to not have the golf balls in the armpits.
Wonderful to have a supportive spouse through this, Cynthia was magnificent in the role and also that of an advocate when I wasn’t hitting on all cylinders.
Regards, Bob

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Bob,

I'm pleased that you are doing better.  A good spouse really helps.  

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Finally got some better direction from the Docs. The prolactin levels are now down to normal. The chemotherapy to shrink the Prolactinoma has been abandoned due to very bad side effects. Plan is to rescan in 3 months to see size and possible growth rate.
The results of all the past 2 years of Endocrine System tornadoes is starting to end. The timing of the hormones decreasing and the resulting ratio disturbances left me with gynecomastia from estrogen dominance. After a while those cells quit and both T & E became unmeasurable, in essence I am an uncut eunuch. Shortly after this another bone destroying parathyroid gland tumor arose and was slow to be treated. Then on to the Prolactinoma that caused some more breast growth.
It seems that the bad side effects of the chemo triggered an autoimmune response. To prevent the crippling effects of this arthritis I was started on prednisone and for the osteoporosis risk the started a low dose estrogen patch. I am a poor candidate for testosterone therapy.  We shall see what the estrogen patch does in a few months. On the bright side the steroid is working remarkably well, I have gotten some better bras than the sports bras to corral the under arm boob and they fit well. Shapermint from the group’s recommendation . Nice to not have the golf balls in the armpits.
Wonderful to have a supportive spouse through this, Cynthia was magnificent in the role and also that of an advocate when I wasn’t hitting on all cylinders.
Sounds like quite the battle, but you have got a handle on it. 
Medical problems are no fun, and you and your wife seem to be managing things properly. 
I do hope they get the rest of things sorted.

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

The results of all the past 2 years of Endocrine System tornadoes is starting to end. The timing of the hormones decreasing and the resulting ratio disturbances left me with gynecomastia from estrogen dominance. After a while those cells quit and both T & E became unmeasurable, in essence I am an uncut eunuch. Shortly after this another bone destroying parathyroid gland tumor arose and was slow to be treated. Then on to the Prolactinoma that caused some more breast growth.
It seems that the bad side effects of the chemo triggered an autoimmune response. To prevent the crippling effects of this arthritis I was started on prednisone and for the osteoporosis risk the started a low dose estrogen patch. I am a poor candidate for testosterone therapy.  We shall see what the estrogen patch does in a few months. On the bright side the steroid is working remarkably well, I have gotten some better bras than the sports bras to corral the under arm boob and they fit well. Shapermint from the group’s recommendation . Nice to not have the golf balls in the armpits.
Hang in there! Sounds like a resolution is on the way!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I'm glad to hear you may be getting some answers Bob.  I hope with that comes a better understanding and/or treatment option. It sounds like you and your wife are doing well with this so far.  Hang in there.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Good to hear answers have found their way to the surface. It’s tough to pin point something so simple it seems and I feel it’s probably due to how quick things can fluctuate where one visit the body may provide a balanced report where days later the body may be out of balance making doctors scratch heads. 

As far as intentionally growing breasts. It’s been a curiosity time to time but nothing of real thought outside of moments of just appreciation for what I already have. I looked at the link and was surprised to see Red Reishi so prominent on things. I take red reishi in larger doses for my knees and arms to keep inflammation and joint pain down. It works tremendously and I’ve seen nothing but great things to keep my body better in those areas since using it for last several months when training for runs and such. Wonder if that’s what has caused issues I’ve had in other areas. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024