Author Topic: 1 day post op  (Read 2537 times)

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
Well I finally did it.  I had surgery done for my gyne and the excess skin on my arms (bat wings).  I went home the same day as surgery, and have not been able to see my chest yet due to the garment I am wearing.  I have two drains hooked up in me still and am waiting to hear back from my doctor on when I can get them taken out. (hopefully thurs or fri).

Offline acitalia

• Posting Member
congrats!

I have my big day next week, Im a lil nevous. Can you tell me wha the pain level is with the Gyno ( Im sure u got more than normal cause of the arms, but  u describe how your chest felt when you woke up after the surgery & how it feels now ) ?

Thanks

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
honestly I do not have much pain at all in my chest....I am sure this garment I am wearing is helping a lot

The only area that I can notice pain is right around my arm pits where the incision for my arms took place.

Offline jjack85

• Posting Member
I experienced no pain after the surgery, just sore, and tight as hell on the pecs.
The removal of those drains hurt quite a lot actually, it's just that it wasn't your regular pain, but something very different and very nauseating.  :-\

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
I had drains pulled out of my stomach before and was guessing this will feel the same way.

How far is the cord inside of you?  Its the sickest feeling in the world and I am not looking forward to it

Offline jjack85

• Posting Member
Mine were about 6-7cm away from the breast..
I dare to say that this will feel more painful than the stomach, just because the chest and the nipple is such an sensitive area.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024