Author Topic: Surgery with Karidis 7 months post op pics NEW before and after pics  (Read 16841 times)

Offline Melono

• Posting Member
Hi,
It's been 15 years since I developed gynecomastia and finally it is gone.
I will be removing vest for the first time this evening and I can't wait to see the results.
Everything before and after the op went exactly as described by other forum users.
I have got no pain at all, I am not taking any painkillers as well. Maybe slight burning discomfort but it is bearable.
Stats : 1500ml of fat, 21 grams left side, 22 grams right side.
Photos will follow.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 04:30:24 PM by Melono »

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Congratulations mate! Bet your on top of the world!  Im going in for mine this saturday morning.  Was a bit nervous earlier in the week, but just looking forward to being gyne free now! Hope all progresses well for you on the recovery front

Offline ShakerMaker

• Posting Member
Congrats fella! I'm in on the 5th of April and can't wait. How long were you in for?

Good luck for Saturday Ad!

Offline Melono

• Posting Member
I left the hospital at about 16:00.
I had breakfast about an hour after I woke up, felt a little dizzy for a while (it's like having a hangover - but people have different symptoms).
Still felt dizzy but then before we were leaving I puked up breakfast and I felt like a new born baby:-))
I spent rest of the day relaxing and watching movies.
Today I had a phone call from the hospital and we scheduled check up visit with Dr. Karidis for the 04.05.11

I am going to take off vest for the first time at about 20:00 and have a shower.

Offline Melono

• Posting Member
I tried to post my pre op photo but I am doing something wrong...
Help

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
I tried to post my pre op photo but I am doing something wrong...
Help

yaa they got this crazy rule now linking to other external sites not allowed that's why, try uploading them using attachment make sure total size of all pictures is less than 128k, not a whole lot so try to shrink images, i know it sucks they made it worse for us to post pictures now here.

Offline Melono

• Posting Member

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Looks like you had quite a severe case mate! Bet you cant wait to see the result at 20.00 :)

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member

Offline Melono

• Posting Member
Looks like you had quite a severe case mate! Bet you cant wait to see the result at 20.00 :)

Yes mate it was severe. Now it is time to recover.

Offline thetodd

Lookin much better mate!! Looks so much better just kick back and relax for a bit

Dont take this as an insult :) but thats a huge amount of fat/gland thats been removed so to be so flat afterwards is impressive!

youve posted the thumbs just thought id edit ya links so there full, hopefully theyl work

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Looks excellent no sign of gyne , healing is a long process so gluk .

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Looks spot on mate!! top notch job done there! absolutely buzzing about mine now

Offline ShakerMaker

• Posting Member
Looking good mate! Like thetodd said, just sit back, relax, and let your body do its thing. Then get yoursen out shopping for some summer t-shirts!

Offline Melono

• Posting Member
Thanks guys.
All I am going to do is relax and recover.
After that it is time to hit some weights and get rid of a spare tire around my waist.
Summer here I come:-))

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024