Author Topic: My Gyne  (Read 3459 times)

Offline littleone

• Posting Member
I'm fairly new here and haven't posted much so I thouhgt I should share my story with you.  I started developing breasts around the age of 40, up until then I was a highly active individual and was a serious fitness buff and weight lifter and I had a well sculpted body.  As happens with most people, life tends to take over...work, kids and the like...and found I was not exercising at all and was starting to get out of shape.  

I noticed my breasts were starting to grow but thought it was just me getting fat.  Well they grew to a full b cup, and I have started exercising again and changing my diet to a more natural organic diet and that has helped but not eliminated my breasts.

As this has developed much later in life for me than most of the members here, I never had to endure the relentless teasing and body image problems that so many of you have lived with. I have never been self conscious of my body and I think that is why it was easy for me to accept that this is just a new chapter in life.  

I have decided not to undergo surgery because my condition hasn't really caused much anxiety in my life, and with even the most basic surgery's there is always risk involved and I don't feel, in my case, the benefits outway the risks.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My situation is more common, with the breasts developing in early puberty. But I was 12 in 1949, long before breasts reduction surgery was a goo option. By the time the surgery had improved and was acceptable, I had different priorities and so surgery was never considered. I say sometimes that If I had enough money for surgery, I'd use it for a down payment on a sailboat.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024