Author Topic: Major Mental Change.  (Read 2248 times)

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
Hi guys so I wanted to tell you about something I did recently that helped a lot.
I did emotional release work with a holistic practitioner, whereby I told her a few memories of me being teased in 6th grade.
I went over the whole scene with her, cried it out, and released it and spoke that I forgave those who teased me about my gyne (they were 2 close friends who said 2 separate things; the last one said "you have big breasts..." before hanging up the phone as they both laughed).
The feeling in the 2 days afterward was nothing short of incredible. All of a sudden I stopped focusing on my chest. I had talked about something that I had been holding in forever and it felt great to let those emotions go.
I still felt a little self conscious in a botanical garden I went to but for the most part I felt so much more full of life and confident. I really realized just how much the mental aspect of it matters and how most people aren't looking at my chest even when I think everyone is.
Then, a couple days ago, it all came back to me again. I went to a concert and hung out with my brother. We have always been good friends but something about his demeanor takes me back to the days when I was teased. I kinda withdrew from everybody during my high school days and there seems to be something there where the air has not been cleared. More bad memories to dive into...But that would only help me.
It's tough. I always mentally feel a threat in certain situations and yet in others I am the most confident and charismatic person in the room.
At any rate I am doing this along with detoxifying estrogen and supporting my liver and kidneys, it's a radial approach, I really don't know how much it will work but I will say the emotional release stuff has a LOT of potential for helping people like us.
I may have an amazing breakthrough and be fine on my own (I am a health freak so I like optimizing things anyway) or I may get a surgery at some point, at any rate I'm just happy to share my experiences.
There are still many memories and emotions I need to "clear" but I will say training the mind and doing this release work can be really helpful.
Peace!

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
Hi guys so I wanted to tell you about something I did recently that helped a lot.
I did emotional release work with a holistic practitioner, whereby I told her a few memories of me being teased in 6th grade.
I went over the whole scene with her, cried it out, and released it and spoke that I forgave those who teased me about my gyne (they were 2 close friends who said 2 separate things; the last one said "you have big breasts..." before hanging up the phone as they both laughed).
The feeling in the 2 days afterward was nothing short of incredible. All of a sudden I stopped focusing on my chest. I had talked about something that I had been holding in forever and it felt great to let those emotions go.
I still felt a little self conscious in a botanical garden I went to but for the most part I felt so much more full of life and confident. I really realized just how much the mental aspect of it matters and how most people aren't looking at my chest even when I think everyone is.
Then, a couple days ago, it all came back to me again. I went to a concert and hung out with my brother. We have always been good friends but something about his demeanor takes me back to the days when I was teased. I kinda withdrew from everybody during my high school days and there seems to be something there where the air has not been cleared. More bad memories to dive into...But that would only help me.
It's tough. I always mentally feel a threat in certain situations and yet in others I am the most confident and charismatic person in the room.
At any rate I am doing this along with detoxifying estrogen and supporting my liver and kidneys, it's a radical approach, I really don't know how much it will work but I will say the emotional release stuff has a LOT of potential for helping people like us.
I may have an amazing breakthrough and be fine on my own (I am a health freak so I like optimizing things anyway) or I may get a surgery at some point, at any rate I'm just happy to share my experiences.
There are still many memories and emotions I need to "clear" but I will say training the mind and doing this release work can be really helpful.
Peace!

Offline VitoEr

• Posting Member
Of course there is IDPA Nationals too.  You  want me to change the title of this thread yet?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024