Author Topic: This is the bra that I have been getting lately (pics)  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Some of you might have read my other posts and already know that I've occasionally worn bras for fun for years, but now I am wanting to find the right one to fit me now and into the future. I still dislike T Shirt bras but I might end up there one day.

It has only been recently that instead of bulky, retro looking bras, I have discovered a seamless soft cup bra in my size, which is not always easy to find. The bra is a Naturana 5220 size 40A. It is a bit tight and my wife's 40D wasn't overly big, so I have gone ahead and ordered a 42B (not available in 42A unfortunately) and when it arrives I'll compare them.

So, here is my first attempt at posting some pics!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:45:41 AM by Aussie63 »

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Have to say that seems to be doing a pretty good job and the shape it gives isn't overly obvious.

That seems to tick all the boxes for a 'first serious bra'! 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Yeah. Being only available in white it shows up under light colored T Shirts at the front if you look hard enough, and because it is a bit tight and squeezes my back fat it is visible from behind under a black T Shirt as well. But, it's a start. 

Offline Johndoe1

I too will have back fat sometimes, but I have never had anyone turn around and look at my back. I think it looks good and I bet it feels better to have the support. I would say that is a good choice.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member

Offline SideSet

Nice support and shaping. No doubt you need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Well, the 42B I had on order arrived and as I suspected, it is identical to the 40D in actual cup size and straps. The difference, of course, is that the band is 2" longer. It is far more comfortable to wear than the 40A with plenty of unused stretch in the cups for future growth! It is also undetectable under a dark T shirt.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:47:23 AM by Aussie63 »

Offline meiningen15

• Posting Member
Try the Naturana Minimiser same size range but lots of different colours available

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024