Author Topic: Mental Anguish. Do I have it.  (Read 4562 times)

Offline wall70

• Posting Member
I'm so depressed. Diet and exercise will make it a little better but the glands will always be there. and surgery is no guarantee either. u need a good surgeon.

Offline wall70

• Posting Member

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, I agree with jologs1.  It doesn't look like you have a bad case at all.  Try losing some of the extra pounds, I'm guessing that will probably fix it or at least you'll have a better idea.  My boobs were twice the size of yours when I was 6'2" 180 pounds (in shape).  That's when you know you have gynecomastia.

Offline flex1appeal

I actually agree with the others. You look pretty good to me considering the extra weight you carry. I don't mean that in a derogatory way either. Just saying you are a big guy and considering, your chest looks fine to me. I think you may be an exception to where losing some weight might be all you need as a remedy. Not sure you necessarily need surgery.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
cant say yes or no for sure...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'm nearly sure that losing some weight would fix it. Your problem is not gyne here, it's extra-fat which needs to be removed. Working out would help I think. Just try and see what happens.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree working out is good, disagree that it will make gyne go away.  better than most but even a mild case can make you plenty unhappy.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member

Offline Gyngoaway

My Gyne is actually exactly the same as yours, with just somewhat puffy areolas w/ the nipples jutting out a little bit. However i must tell you that even if you do lose weight (I'm pretty lean with an athletic build) your nipples will still remain the same (maybe the areolas will get smaller) but they won't ever be totally flat if that's what you are looking for. Other than that you nipples aren't out of proportion to your body so unless you're wearing like women's sizes i don't think you'll be able to see your nips through your t-shirts. thats my .02

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
I agree with everybody above.  All you need to do is work out some.  If I saw you on a beach I wouldn't think anything was wrong.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
I agree working out wont make gyne go away.
but I have seen PLENTY of people whose build does not conform to what a "standard picture perfect sculptured chest" is portrayed to be.
if you lose weight and get cut, I am sure that you will be pretty surprised with the results...
for the last year or so I have seen alot of men while going to the gym and pool and in sizing up the "standard cut chest" and it really differs. A cut man, working on a farm, can have widely spaced, narrow pecs... someone who is an athlete can be closer to the media influenced norm.

I dont really know how many people (unless you were to have an pretty decent case) REALLY think something is "wrong" with others when on a beach or someplace like that...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024