Author Topic: Gawking bystanders  (Read 1632 times)

Brdy64

Just got off the phone with my daughter. She will still pay off my Torrid card if I want her to. I told her not to worry about it. 😉

We were discussing gawking men that try and look down your shirt every time you bend over. 😳
She basically said to let my blouses hang, give them guys an eye full. Tell them, "these are mine and not yours". 🤣

My daughter is quite the character. 💖

Anyone else have those uninvited stares?

Upfront

They are only jealous - not man enough to grow a pair!!

Brdy64

🤣 that's too funny 💖

Kazmage

I haven't noticed men looking but I have caught more then a few women staring 
I just smile and wave and keep walking 

Brdy64

Yes, women are more observant than men. 😉

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
That is classic!  I'm just a "C", so haven't had any issues.  Other than once in a dental chair.  I explained and the hygienist was fine.  

Brdy64

I forgot to tell you all that yes l wear makeup,  very light and the mascara is to keep all my eyelashes going in the same direction. About 20 years ago I was having a hard time keeping my eyelashes straight.  So my wife tried some of her mascara and it worked,  but not my color.  But we went shopping for my color which is a very light brown  and a clear.
Just something I wanted to share.

Charli💕
Nothing wrong with that at all! I need to hit the makeup isle as well. :o

Brdy64

I haven't noticed men looking but I have caught more then a few women staring
I just smile and wave and keep walking
I was at Wal-Mart and wearing my favorite sweater over a thin button up shirt with my best 42C underwire bra on. Before leaving the house I asked my wife about anything showing through,  she said no. Just as we are leaving the store I step aside to let people through while I wait for my wife.  I'm watching people coming through the doors and this one woman is looking at me, we make eye contact and she smiles big and give a slight wink. Once she is past she bumps her husband and whispers something as they walk away.

Once at the car I use the windows as a mirror and find my bra is showing through clearly!  My wife said sitting in the car must have made the bra show through,  no big deal she said. But I still have not worn that sweater again. I have found the looks l get the most are from my hooped earrings and my mascara.
Great story! I wouldn't worry about who sees the straps much, it's the bumps that attract the most attention. 

Offline gotgyne

Never had any people looking or commenting on my breasts. In 2000 I started to wear my compression pantyhose with shorts. There was some giggling by girls and only two times rude laughter by drunken men. I didn't and don't mind at all. There are some stupid people outside but does the sun care about if a dog barkes at him?
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
Men don't look but women do! I feel like saying... "The eyes are up here" :-)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Men don't look but women do! I feel like saying... "The eyes are up here" :-)
Yes, I hate to say that women notice my breasts much more than men do. It's a casual glance to "size me up" so to speak. Women are very attentive in that regard. They like "knowing the competition". I find myself doing the same. 

Gawking men are because they "happened to notice" and want a better look. I'm guilty of flaunting them enough for that to happen. 🤭
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I don't have enough for a "gawking", but they are evident if you catch the right angle and I've definitely noticed women do the up-down on more than one occasion. Men, never.

Online Justagirl💃

I don't have enough for a "gawking", but they are evident if you catch the right angle and I've definitely noticed women do the up-down on more than one occasion. Men, never.
Yes, you would think it would be the other way around but you will find women will notice your chest much more than men. 

It's basically "sizing up the competition" kind of thing. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I can say this from living on both sides of the coin and points in between that men and women notice. However women do size you you up more often than men. I've always (since puberty) worn a bra. I, at one time did make attempts to hide my breasts and the fact that they were held in place by my bra. 

Before transitioning, I worked as a nurse's aid in a hospital. My scrub tops had a v neck. Unless I wore a cami under it, there was a really good chance that someone, whether it was a patient or co-worker, would have a really good idea of at least what color bra I was wearing. 

Its much easier nowadays. I'm expected to wear a bra. Bras come up in conversations at work and lunch AT LEAST once a week. Its no longer "OMG! Are you wearing a bra? ". It's more like  " Have you tried tried Elomi's Matilda? " or another bra.

Love you guys ♥️🥰🤗😍😘
♥️Sophie♥️

Online Justagirl💃

However women do size you you up more often than men. 
I catch other women sneaking a peek while out shopping, but much more discrete about it. 

Guys are just so obvious when they gawk. I'll look over and see some dude locked on my chest and he'll never realize I caught him.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024