Author Topic: Looking for Suggestions...  (Read 1512 times)

Offline gynogol

Hi,
I'm 26 from Northeast India. I have been suffering gynocomastia since mid 2001.Prior to that I was suffering from hepatitis(general) two times and at the time when puberty hit I grew gyno. That might be becuase of imbalance of hormones!!! i said might be...coz I'm not a doctor....But in last 11 years I have checked my hormones many times and results were always normal. And the impact of Gyno in my life....I lost MYSELF!!!I want to do liposuction but....I also want to avoid surgery and try some exercise routines to loose the fats around chest. I'hv atteched some of my gyno pics(recent). Can anyone please suggest me by looking at the pics is my gyno is severe?normal?...should I go through surgery...or it can somehow compromised with chest sculpting. I'm already in a good diet and exercise program(BFFM by Tom Venuto).

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
I look at the pics and remember looking like you myself back in 2010. Perhaps a bit lighter than you but with about the same size of gyne. Today I look great. I thing you should work out more, get to a weight that you can hold for at least 1-2 years and then consider travel to US and have surgery.

Offline xelnaga13

Working out and losing weight is great. However, it will not solve your gyne condition.

Your hormones may be normal NOW, but it's possible your gyne developed in a window of time where they were not.

I would suggest losing weight and considering gland/lipo surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024