Author Topic: The Cogiati Test  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
The result isn’t surprising to me but some of the questions and answers seemed repetitive.

Regardless it makes me wonder about other things.
My results fit perfectly, I'm just wondering how well a cis-female would score as well. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

BodyPos34B

Repetitive is pretty standard in polling. Even when doing interviews. Always found it funny you get the “have you ever stolen” no. “If you saw 20.00 laying on the ground and it was clear whoever lost it was long gone would you take it” no “if you found someone’s wallet would you return it or keep it” it’s like I said no to stealing can we keep it moving to new things please lol. But the idea is to ask things in different ways even if the same question to make sure in case it was worded just another way of the understanding of the original question is the same or if it changes based on phrasing. 

Offline Justagirl💃

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
I would have guessed you just about there based off your posts. 🤔

Offline taxmapper

Repetitive is pretty standard in polling. Even when doing interviews. Always found it funny you get the “have you ever stolen” no. “If you saw 20.00 laying on the ground and it was clear whoever lost it was long gone would you take it” no “if you found someone’s wallet would you return it or keep it” it’s like I said no to stealing can we keep it moving to new things please lol. But the idea is to ask things in different ways even if the same question to make sure in case it was worded just another way of the understanding of the original question is the same or if it changes based on phrasing.
Interesting.. that question wasnt on the one I took. 
Must be a mixed thing. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Your COGIATI result value is: -95 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

He hit the spot in my case

There were also unclear questions, and so were the answers. Ultimately, I expected such a result

BodyPos34B

It was an example of something in general not the test itself. My apologies should have mentioned that to not lend confusion. From job interviews to polls to academic tests to psychology questions. They’ll often ask same questions in various ways to see if there’s consistency among all descriptive phrasing of it or if the subject chooses altered answers depending on the phrasing.

Offline taxmapper

No, thats understood. 

but more pressing question could probably sharpen the grading IMO. 

BodyPos34B

I’d agree. It leaves tremendous room for achieving a bias result for those looking for confirmation. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
One thing i did notice about this test was its length. I've taken some tests before, never taking them seriously, that only had 15 questions or so. They're kidding themselves if they think a decent conclusion can be drawn from something so brief. At least this test gave the impression of having a finer resolution.

I reckon it's awesome, how many of us have taken the test. If nothing else it confirms our suspicions about ourselves, even loosely, and also enables us to compare ourselves with each other.

I was only Category 2, but I'm happy with that. I've always kinda felt that I'm not on the main lanes of the estogen highway, maybe I'm just on the service road instead. ;) 

Offline taxmapper

One thing i did notice about this test was its length. I've taken some tests before, never taking them seriously, that only had 15 questions or so. They're kidding themselves if they think a decent conclusion can be drawn from something so brief. At least this test gave the impression of having a finer resolution.

I reckon it's awesome, how many of us have taken the test. If nothing else it confirms our suspicions about ourselves, even loosely, and also enables us to compare ourselves with each other.

I was only Category 2, but I'm happy with that. I've always kinda felt that I'm not on the main lanes of the estogen highway, maybe I'm just on the service road instead. ;)
Hitting cat 4 tells me something else that if you consider I'm not into displaying myself dancing around and being narcissistic about this per se. 

what to me has long been "normal" is apparently the aberration everyone has seen out of me. 

this is actually a bit disturbing. 

Offline Justagirl💃

At Cat 5, I feel it created a fairly accurate reading of myself and it's how I would hope I'm perceived by those around me as well. 
I would only be upset if the readings were obviously off, but I'm quite impressed.

Offline gotgyne

Your COGIATI result value is: -95 Which means that you fall within the following category:

There were also unclear questions, and so were the answers. Ultimately, I expected such a result

The results can change over time. As I did the test for the first time, it was androgyne with a tendency to class 4, meanwhile it is clearly in class 4. This could be since I take estrogen for some years and answered that I'd like to get rid of my male genitals.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

At Cat 5, I feel it created a fairly accurate reading of myself and it's how I would hope I'm perceived by those around me as well.
I would only be upset if the readings were obviously off, but I'm quite impressed.
Cat 5 for you seems more than understandable. I'd be surprised too if you were in another category.

Offline Justagirl💃

The results can change over time. As I did the test for the first time, it was androgyne with a tendency to class 4, meanwhile it is clearly in class 4. This could be since I take estrogen for some years and answered that I'd like to get rid of my male genitals.
The question about 'an erection' caught me a bit off guard. That question doesn't quite fit me.

And of course I answered that I would love those testy testes to 'go away'. 

Offline gotgyne

I was only Category 2, but I'm happy with that. I've always kinda felt that I'm not on the main lanes of the estogen highway, maybe I'm just on the service road instead. ;)
Yes, the test is long and sometimes repetitive, but your argument for a finer resolution is a good point. As long as the test helps to think about who we are and where we are at the gender continuum, it is useful. But we shouldn't be shocked if the result was not expected. And of course there is no kind of competition "who has the highest score?";D So "only in Category 2, but happy with that" doesn't need 'only' and 'but'. Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed of.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 06:37:53 AM by gotgyne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024