Author Topic: If you have breasts are you suppose to wear a bra?  (Read 36919 times)

Offline KitMayer12

• Posting Member
FWIW, my formula is this; a brassiere supports the breasts, I have a woman's breasts, a bra supports my breasts, no more flopping= it's all good with me (add to that I've worn one since I was 9 years old) if ya got 'em and they need support, then do so

hammer

That is a great attitude! I only wish I could have over can the stigma that men don't wear bras long before I did! I could have ended years of physical pain sooner, as a pair of double "D"s can be very heavy.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
I'm sure that the majority of men who decide to wear a bra to support their breasts first struggle with the stigma associated with a man wearing a bra. It's a big emotional step followed by the first weeks of wearing and the fear of discovery.  Fortunately with time your confidence grows and your only regret is that you hadn't started earlier. 

Offline gotgyne

I'm sure that the majority of men who decide to wear a bra to support their breasts first struggle with the stigma associated with a man wearing a bra. It's a big emotional step followed by the first weeks of wearing and the fear of discovery.  Fortunately with time your confidence grows and your only regret is that you hadn't started earlier. 

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline TigerPaws

I agree, I usually wear a well vented sports bra during the day, as it is getting hot here in central Florida and I spend a lot of time outside. I have maybe 10 mostly nude, white and black. During the winter I wear a "regular bra" of which I have maybe 8. I fill out a 38B very well I try to be careful what I wear so as to minimize any overt looks. while I am 58, most believe I am around 45 to 50 max (no one ever guesses my actual age).

Like many others here I was at first very careful and concerned what others might think and say, but I came to understand that most people do not pay any attention to such things unless you call attention to it.

There are times when wearing any kind of bra is a pain, but I am resigned to what I need to do in order to be comfortable. Fortunately my breasts are pretty firm as they are no different than a normal woman's so during walking and light work they do not bounce very much. My physician says that my development is a full Tanner 4.

While I am not married I do date, the ladies I have been and that I am with now all have and do complement me on the size, firmness, shape and sensitivity of my breasts. Over time this kind of encouragement has helped me accept that my breasts are a natural part of me and wearing a bra is perfectly normal.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:29:42 PM by TigerPaws »

hammer

That picture sure looks a lot like Jim38C! I wonder what ever happen to him? I checked and the last time he was active on the forum was Jan 10TH 2012. Anyone know how he is doing?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024