Author Topic: HAD SURGERY, BUT GYNO COMING BACK!!!  (Read 21941 times)

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
Hi therick.

I once needed a psycologist for this personal problem. The doctor was also "unsympathetic" with me. At the end he recommended that I go on the "blue pill" of happiness, thing that I was against as I wanted to try non-chemical methods like therapy. When i finished my request I could tell from his face that he was offended. Never came to his business again as he was more interested in elevating me to the clouds of happiness than trying to fix my personal problems.

Hey,

Thanks for the responses....    

My endocrinologist Dr. Rosenbaum at Summit medical group is being completely unsympathetic.  I asked him the other day about an estrogen blocker, and he brushed the idea off fairly quickly.  I used the test. for the first time this morning, it is some strong stuff!  But I am very worried it will adversly affect me.  

It seems like I am wearing out my welcome asking these doctors all these questions.  Most don't seem very receptive or sound like they've heard of these ideas before.  Weird.  Should I take Novladex on my own?  I don't know whats worse.  My surgeon is by far the best one to talk to.. but he is always busy and he doesn't know much about hormone therapy.

Offline sequel2therick0145

Im so sorry everyone... its been so long... I was actually contacted by someone asking about my experience.    :P

I lost my password and completely forgot what my last post said!

I was wrong about it coming back.... i ended up doing great and healing well.      Even tho my endo was an not a nice person...  most of what I was worried about turned out as Momeni said to be temporary scarring under the nipple which went away with vitamin e being rubbed into the skin...  and some of it was just swelling....

Life is seriously so much better now -- no lie!    I dont feel as selfconcious ever, I go to the gym regularly, wear tighter clothes, go out on the beach when I get the chance, and talk to more girls... Ive been in a relationship for a year now.   :D  ;D

Dr. Momeni did a great job, and if I doubted him im sorry.  I would reccommend him to anyone in the new york metropolitan/north jersey area.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for everyone's help... im off the testim now and dont think im going to mess with anything hormone related    :P

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hey Therick

How long was it until the swelling, scar tissue, and puffy nipples went away?

I believe Ia m in the same boat as u were!

Rob   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024