Author Topic: New guy here  (Read 2864 times)

justwayne

So good your wife likes you having breasts like a woman.  What did she say about them?  Does she tell you that you need to wear a bra?    What is her bra size?

Have you tried underwire bras?  Do you swoop and scoop ?
Well, I don't want to mislead. I don't think she's ecstatic about it. However, she's knows how embarrassed I was before I finally accepted them and she's always accepted me.

She began with teasing me about them from time to time to make me laugh. When "having fun" she likes to have fun with them. We don't always talk about it because it's just a natural part of me, but from time to time we discuss bras, etc. and she's the one that showed me how to do a breast check for lumps. She's even said that some of the bras I have actually make my chest look better and smoother.

She has also told me that if I'm going to have them, they might as well look good. I love my wife!
Also, I don't think she has to worry about me getting bigger than her. She wears a 38DD.

I have tried an underwire bra. It's been a while and I didn't really care for it. But that was when I was still trying to figure out what fit me. I haven't tried one since then.

Yes on the scoop and swoop. Except when Im at work. Much nicer to have them sitting comfortably up and in front of you than plastered to your sides. The extra fat also fills things out nicely.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Sounds like your wife treats you with breasts the way a woman would be with breasts, so that is so constructive and open minded.   Discussing different types of bras with you, wanting your bras to look nice, breast exams because of the concern of breast cancer. Has she told you you need to go for a mammogram?  Playing with your breasts and nipples the way a woman likes to have hers played with. 

Did your wife measure you for a bra? Is she the one who taught you about swoop and scoop? Has she taken you shopping for bras, getting a fitting in trying on?

I can understand why she wouldn’t be ecstatic, but she is so understanding and empathize and so good she now treating it like two women with breasts wearing bras. 

Offline SideSet

When I started wearing a bra, I remember several of the sales associates saying to start out with a wire free, and once I got used to wearing a bra all the time, to try an underwire.  They said an underwire would give me better support, lift, and shaping.  I thought it was so nice they just assumed I was looking to have my breasts nicely lifted and shaped just like a woman would, and I was.

They also were right  about me wearing a bra all the time just like a woman, and  like a woman, preferring underwire bras for the support lift and shaping. Now I wear underwire bras most of the time. 

I think a C cup will work well for you in an underwire bra, especially if you get a molded cup. You already have full, feminine breasts, as you and your wife both well know. And the point you make is spot on about gathering up everything else on your chest and filling your bra cups.  That’s why I think a C cup in an underwire bra will work best for you.

Plus, much greater selection of bras in 40 C as opposed to 40 B. And you will want to build up your bra collection, because you know you’re going to be wearing all the time from now on.

I have to admit I liked that the first sales associates who fitted me and assisted me while I was trying on bras were quite impressed with my bust and would say things like amazing, asked me if I was still developing, asked me how I felt about it, and gave me advice on good breast health, comfort and appearance of bras, and care for my bras. I really liked that they just naturally assumed that I was going to be wearing a bra, just like a woman, for the rest of my life. And, of course, they were right. And along with that, they said I would want to build a nice big bra collection, which I did.

I was nervous the first time I went in to look at, get fitted for, and try on bras. I know some people here have said that the sales associate asked what was “her bra size.“ That was not the case with me, and I liked that.  They just asked me about my bra size and what was I looking for in a bra. It was validation to know that just one look at me and they knew I had breasts like a woman and should be wearing a bra like one.

That is obviously the same case with you, so you should feel proud of that.  I mean, just look at you in those tops, either wearing a bra or braless, it doesn’t really matter, because it’s so clear that you are full busted.

And you look good in the two pictures of you wearing a bra. You obviously belong in a bra and need to wear one just like a woman, both for support and modesty.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:45:41 PM by SideSet »

justwayne

Sounds like your wife treats you with breasts the way a woman would be with breasts, so that is so constructive and open minded.  Discussing different types of bras with you, wanting your bras to look nice, breast exams because of the concern of breast cancer. Has she told you you need to go for a mammogram?  Playing with your breasts and nipples the way a woman likes to have hers played with.

Did your wife measure you for a bra? Is she the one who taught you about swoop and scoop? Has she taken you shopping for bras, getting a fitting in trying on?

I can understand why she wouldn’t be ecstatic, but she is so understanding and empathize and so good she now treating it like two women with breasts wearing bras.
Yes, she is awesome! She did mention a couple of days ago that I need to ask my doctor about getting a baseline mammogram.  She has measured me but I haven't gone for a professional fitting.  We both decided to start with her measurements and work up or down to get the right fit.  In the beginning, I ordered one each of several different kinds and sizes of bras.  I ended up returning them or donating the ones that I didn't want to charity.  Yeah, it would have been easier, and cheaper, to go for a fitting, but I just wasn't up for that then.  As for us discussing the types of bras, she and I agree that we want bras that fit, are comfortable, and give the shape that we want. 

Now that I know what fits really well and feels good, I either order them online or just go into the store, pick out the right size in the brand I want, and just walk up to the counter.  I have had a couple of strange looks, but nothing further than that.  One sales lady did look at my chest, which of course, protrudes and she smiled.  She was very friendly and didn't seem to have a problem with it at all.  I think part of my confidence in purchasing bras, in store, comes from my lack of caring much if people don't like it and the acceptance from my wife of my breasts. 

She indirectly taught me the scoop and swoop.  I've happened to see her many times in the past do it, so I knew what it was for. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:48:00 PM by justwayne »

justwayne

When I started wearing a bra, I remember several of the sales associates saying to start out with a wire free, and once I got used to wearing a bra all the time, to try an underwire.  They said an underwire would give me better support, lift, and shaping.  I thought it was so nice they just assumed I was looking to have my breasts nicely lifted and shaped just like a woman would, and I was.

They also were right  about me wearing a bra all the time just like a woman, and  like a woman, preferring underwire bras for the support lift and shaping. Now I wear underwire bras most of the time.

I think a C cup will work well for you in an underwire bra, especially if you get a molded cup. You already have full, feminine breasts, as you and your wife both well know. And the point you make is spot on about gathering up everything else on your chest and filling your bra cups.  That’s why I think a C cup in an underwire bra will work best for you.

Plus, much greater selection of bras in 40 C as opposed to 40 B. And you will want to build up your bra collection, because you know you’re going to be wearing all the time from now on.

I have to admit I liked that the first sales associates who fitted me and assisted me while I was trying on bras were quite impressed with my bust and would say things like amazing, asked me if I was still developing, asked me how I felt about it, and gave me advice on good breast health, comfort and appearance of bras, and care for my bras. I really liked that they just naturally assumed that I was going to be wearing a bra, just like a woman, for the rest of my life. And, of course, they were right. And along with that, they said I would want to build a nice big bra collection, which I did.

I was nervous the first time I went in to look at, get fitted for, and try on bras. I know some people here have said that the sales associate asked what was “her bra size.“ That was not the case with me, and I liked that.  They just asked me about my bra size and what was I looking for in a bra. It was validation to know that just one look at me and they knew I had breasts like a woman and should be wearing a bra like one.

That is obviously the same case with you, so you should feel proud of that.  I mean, just look at you in those tops, either wearing a bra or braless, it doesn’t really matter, because it’s so clear that you are full busted.

And you look good in the two pictures of you wearing a bra. You obviously belong in a bra and need to wear one just like a woman, both for support and modesty.
Well, I do still have a Bali wire-free soft bra in 40c with molded cups that I didn't think about until reading this.  I dug it out and it does fit better now than when I first got it.  Since it fits and is comfortable, I think I will try an underwire again and see how it does.  I'm attaching a few pictures of that bra in a couple of different shirts. One shirt is a men's XL flannel shirt that I wear while working sometimes and the other is women's XL light flannel shirt that I wear every now and then.  I did discover that my button ups were "getting smaller" in the bust area.  I got the women's shirt to see the difference and, WOW, you actually have room for your breasts in there!  Thanks for comments and yes, unless I'm just bumming around the house, I'll be in a bra from here on out, just like you said, "both for support and modesty."  Thanks again
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:50:13 PM by justwayne »

justwayne

Here are a few more of the Bali bra....When I first got on this site, I found a place on the About Me section of my profile page where I could upload pictures to a gallery.  I was able to look at them, also, after uploading them.  Now, I can't find it.  I'd like to have one place to keep all my pictures.

Offline SideSet

That bra looks good on you. Do you like the way it feels? You said it was a C cup? Well, you certainly couldn’t fit in a smaller cup. 

justwayne

That bra looks good on you. Do you like the way it feels? You said it was a C cup? Well, you certainly couldn’t fit in a smaller cup.
I do like how it feels. It's not an underwire but it does have molded cups. I like the way it shapes things. I'll try an underwire b cup as well as a c cup and see how I like each. I do have to do more scooping and swooping with the c cup. I added a straight on shot of this bra, as well.

Also, as in the reply PM, the red shirt is the men's shirt and the blue is the women's shirt. Bothe shirts are XL, just for different genders.. I should have included a picture of the red shirt fully buttoned up. It is stretched and gapping the buttons when fully buttoned. The women's shirt has much more room in the bust. That shirt is an old shirt of my wife's. She didn't want it anymore so she gave it to me.

gmast

Also, as in the reply PM, the red shirt is the men's shirt and the blue is the women's shirt.
You would have fooled me.  Most of the time men's shirts have the button on the right side of the shirt, and women''s on the left.

justwayne

Also, as in the reply PM, the red shirt is the men's shirt and the blue is the women's shirt.
You would have fooled me.  Most of the time men's shirts have the button on the right side of the shirt, and women''s on the left.
Must be the reversal of the camera. I still have problems buttoning up that blue one. My wife laughs every time she sees me trying to get it buttoned.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024