Author Topic: i have puffy nips n was wondering if any supplements or meds will work w/o PS  (Read 5801 times)

marcus

I am a 22 year old male and have suffered from puffy nipples since i was about 12 years old. im very skinny, 6'0 155 lbs, and dont have excessive fat on my chest, just fatty glandular deposits underneath my nipples. They protrude out about a 1/2 inch. They have humiliated and severely depressed me for the past 10 years and im extremely self conscious n fearful of ever taking off my shirt in front of anyone, ex-swimming, outside, intimacy with women.  Ive looked into almost every possible supplement and medication pill that made claims of reducing and eliminating puffy nipples and actually recently purchased a 5 month supply of 'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pills. I am on my 4th month of them now and have seen absolutely no result. I think its mostly because it is more for mass fatty breast gynecomastia sufferers than puffy nipple gynecomastia. And the fact that i have glandular fat underneath my nipples and 'diet aid of questionable value' is only suppose to burn off adipose mammary fat, so i think thats the reason im not seeing any results. I looked into another med called Tamoxifen, or (Nolvadex), and read articles of it actually reducing physiological 'lump' gynecomastia significantly and completely in some cases when it was practiced on a large group of men with both 'fatty' and 'lump or puffy nipple' gynecomastia in Europe. I was wondering if anyone who has had puffy nipples for a long time, probaly over at least 5 years and has taken this product? Did you see significant results? Or have you had puffy nipples for too long and the glandular tissue has hardened to much to where lipo or excision was the only resort to getting rid of them? The main questions i was hoping to get a response to was....

1. Has anyone used Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and had good results for puffy nipples?

2. An estimated price of about how much it would cost to have an excision/lipo surgery for a skinny guy with large puffy nipples?

3. The recovery time n if i would have to miss a lot of work after the surgery, or if i absolutely have tew have someone give me a car ride when i leave the hospital? Mostly because i wouldnt like people to know i had surgery n keep it confidential and discreet.

Please someone help me out with some helpful insight and advice.  Im very very severly depressed and scared for my life. Im very desperate and not a day goes by the my problem makes me have suicidal thoughts. It has completely taken control over my life and I dont know if i could live the rest of my life like this. Please help!!!

P.S. I want to post pictures to give you an idea of the severity of my problem, but im tattooed on both of my arms and would much rather not be able to be identified by someone as i would like to keep it confidential as possible. Ill try to photoshop some pictures of my chest only with my arms cut out of the pic to give you an idea.

Offline Scatman94

I am a 22 year old male and have suffered from puffy nipples since i was about 12 years old. im very skinny, 6'0 155 lbs, and dont have excessive fat on my chest, just fatty glandular deposits underneath my nipples. They protrude out about a 1/2 inch.

I know how you feel.  I am in the same boat, only I am 30 years old, but same height and weight and I would say my nipples have always stuck out about a 1/2 inch.  I have always been self conscious about it, but today was the first time I actually went online and started trying to do research on it.  I definitely can't afford surgery so I don't know what to do either.  I did just order something online called Novedex XT which is an estrogen inhibitor so I'll try that for a month and see if anything changes.

kicka

Hi there i actually took tamoxifen at 40ml a day for 5 months, i would say that it did reduce the size of my gyne although it has just left me with a lump under each nipple so i still have the puffy nipple thing! The general thought on this seems to be that if u have had the gyne for more than 2 years then tamoxifen wont completely rid you of it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024