Author Topic: supplements for puffy nipples?  (Read 8097 times)

Offline unccwrestler

Newbee here bear with me

I have tried the prep-h treatment, Ab-solution fat burn cream (by Vyotech), water pills, and tons of chest exercises ( lots of decline esp). Upper and mid chest fine, but nipple is very squichy and soft, but it sounds like puffy nipples and not gyno from what Ive read

Anyone try any of the following:
letro (anabolic research and review)
Anti estrogens (novedex, Inhibit-E,)
Test boosters (tribulus, 17-HD, 6-Oxo, ect)
Yohimburn

My biggest problem right now is I am training to become a pro-wrestler, and need to look good with my shirt off. And the only way my chest looks even halfway decent is when they are cold. Am I pretty much screwed, or can I eventually get my chest to harden up? I am only asking cuz it seems like reading other posts my only choice is surgery

thanks

Offline qwert

Did the prep-h help at least temporarily? Because if you are wrestling and know when you're going to be taking your shirt off, having something that works for a couple of hours could do the trick. I can tell you that no amount of training will get rid of it, surgery is the only way to remove the gland that causes your nipples to protrude. But like I said, if the prep-h works temporarily maybe you could get by on that? Please let me know because I am curious to know if it is at all effective.

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
i had squishy glandless nips too...nipple reduction surgery, with a permanent purse string suture helped me out big time...too bad it took me 3 surgeries before the doc figured it out.

there was no gland in my case, just loose gross saggy nips.

Offline puff916

• Posting Member
i tried letro..didnt do a damn thang...only option is surgery. I have puffy nips...look real good when pinched...tried letro off a bodybuilding site....i lift weights as well....didn't do a damn thang.  In my opinion it may help if u take when u start to get puffy nips not after years of having them.

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
What do you guys mean prep h?  What do you do with that? 

Offline drockdontstop

Apparently "The Rock" had Gynecomastia back in early 1999. Thats why he wrestled in that baggy shirt for a few months.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024