Author Topic: natural pill?  (Read 3368 times)

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
has anybody natural pills for getting rid of gynecomastia? i don't want to name the pill since my previous post and userid was removed due to that.. was curious to know if it has worked for anybody.. i also heard about e-books for getting rid of gyne .. i think it was called "chest ***** system".. has anybody tried that?
till now I still think surgery is the only option.. but am wondering if i can try any of these?

Offline brad_titt

• Posting Member
 By all accounts, complete waste of time and money. Surgery is the only true option for true gynecomastia.

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
thx brad..has anybody tried "Chest coach system"?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There is a sucker born every minute. Keep posting this nonsense and I will keep banning.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
lol merle i made a new a/c jus dont bann me i was just giving advice being giving advice im sorry it was against wat u thought and will not do it again

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
i am not marketing anybody's product.. i just came to know about these things while googling. but pls tell me if I should not post any questions related to anything other than SURGERY.. ?
am also a gyne victim like any other member.. is this forum not supposed to help a gyne victim?
i don't want to be cheated by fake products.. that's why i posted this msg.
hope u understand me now.
Thx.

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
I can understand where you're coming from however i think it's the sentiments of this forum that any publicity is good publicity. The pills and the chest coach are all scams. I know this because i was so desperate to try anything other than surgery that I reluctantly signed up for both of them. then i came to this forum and found out the truth. If you're fat loosing weight can only help get rid of the problem but if it's gladular tissue no pill in the world will get rid of it leaving surgery as the only option. My surgeon told me you'd have to get your body fat down to 5% before the glandular tissue would begin to disappear. Save your money for surgery and don't support these scam artists.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024