Author Topic: Underworks, top too tight or is it meant to be that way?  (Read 5562 times)

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
Hi I just recently got an underworks top and I think I might have a size too small, I'm a 39 chest which is the top end for medium, so I purchased medium... Now it kind of pinches my underarms a little bit and just feels rather tight, but I understand its meant to be tight (to compress obviously). Will this stretch overtime do you think has anyone had similar experiences?

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
i would say its a good size..my doctor gave me a small..he said he tighter the better results...good luck.

Offline MSJ108

i would say its a good size..my doctor gave me a small..he said he tighter the better results...good luck.

agreed. I usually wear xl's and I got mine in a medium. Nice n snug!

Offline Advent

• Posting Member
I'm thinking about getting one of these shirts.. Just a small problem, i am not sure what size to get.  I am 6"1 at 195lbs.  Normally I could fit into a regular large tshirt just fine, but i'm not sure to go with a medium to go a size below considering a large shirt would be somewhat loose on me.

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
I'm thinking about getting one of these shirts.. Just a small problem, i am not sure what size to get.  I am 6"1 at 195lbs.  Normally I could fit into a regular large tshirt just fine, but i'm not sure to go with a medium to go a size below considering a large shirt would be somewhat loose on me.

i usually wear a medium and i got a small vest...if i were you, I'de go with the medium...

hey what do u think of wearing a tight small underarmour shirt instead of the compression vest???

Offline MSJ108

go try em on. That is what I did. I bet a small would be good for you. I usually wear xl and fit in the med. nice.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I have a 35 inch chest and I wear a small - it is tight but it does a good job.  very hard to get on and off

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024