Author Topic: 2 weeks post-op =) and ready to hit the gym again!(pre-post pics included)  (Read 5863 times)

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
hey all! its been 2 weeks post op. i had a lipo (removal of gland through lipo) and nipple reduction done on my right side. i only wore my vest for a week as my doctor told me i got almost no bruising and very good recovery progress.
having minimal discomfort now and some minor scar tissues are formed underneath.

the difference shown in pictures below are not that much, but in actual fact, it is much better than before  ;D
now i can wear tight shirts and don't have to worry about protruding nipples!

i think there is still some swelling on my right lower chest, therefore results are not optimal YET

i am really excited about going back to the gym tomorrow!

pre op
pre op

3 days post op

2weeks post op
2weeks post op
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 08:50:46 AM by tradersg »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Not to be an ass or anything, but I don't see any difference at all  ???

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
LOL  i was just about to say the same thing ( I dont see any difference either)  but thats OK because there was nothing wrong with your nipples to begin with..   your only loss here is money wasted..  U R lucky your chest STILL looks good and not deformed like a lot of  the AFTER pics we have seen here ..  So yes hit that gym like u did b4 and u will look like your old self in no time..         
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 10:18:37 PM by darknips2 »

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
my fees were covered by the military so i didnt waste any money  :)

my right nipple is smaller than before and it doesnt protrude that much when i am wearing shirt now. thats how i feel.
but maybe its all in the mind. haha

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
LOL  i was just about to say the same thing ( I dont see any difference either)  but thats OK because there was nothing wrong with your nipples to begin with..   your only loss here is money wasted..  U R lucky your chest STILL looks good and not deformed like a lot of  the AFTER pics we have seen here ..  So yes hit that gym like u did b4 and u will look like your old self in no time..         
lol...WOW that was a funny post lol

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
thats   AWESOME that the military paid for it..   CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER?  LOL ..     I say  U R a true success  story from having the military pay for it,  down to your STILL "great lookin" chest !!   
keep us posted as u start working out again 

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
I cant see much difference either, however I'm approaching 2 weeks also and I still have a lot of swelling. I pretty much look how I did before surgery and I understand that results can take month(s). Hows your gym work going? I'm contemplating starting legs/arms and then I'll work my back/shoulders at 3 weeks, then finally chest at 4-5 weeks post op!

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
my chest still hurts a little. so currently i am training my arms and traps. i guess i will be able to train my back pretty soon. chest mayb another week or 2 more.

currently i am trying to get lean so i am doing higher reps, roughly about 12 or more reps per set. 3 or 4 sets for 1 exercise. 2-4 different exercises for each body part.
and i dont train legs, i am lazy LOL

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
my chest still hurts a little. so currently i am training my arms and traps. i guess i will be able to train my back pretty soon. chest mayb another week or 2 more.

currently i am trying to get lean so i am doing higher reps, roughly about 12 or more reps per set. 3 or 4 sets for 1 exercise. 2-4 different exercises for each body part.
and i dont train legs, i am lazy LOL

Why are you doing high reps when cutting? Also, why don't you train your legs? That's just stupid. When you're on a calorie deficiency diet, you've got to give your body a reason to keep the obtained muscles. I'd suggest you to stick to a basic program, and do around 4-5 reps @ 80%RM. That'll give your body a reason to keep as much muscles as possible. Also, a high protein intake is neccessarry to sustain an adequate level of EAA.

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
Why are you doing high reps when cutting? Also, why don't you train your legs? That's just stupid. When you're on a calorie deficiency diet, you've got to give your body a reason to keep the obtained muscles. I'd suggest you to stick to a basic program, and do around 4-5 reps @ 80%RM. That'll give your body a reason to keep as much muscles as possible. Also, a high protein intake is neccessarry to sustain an adequate level of EAA.

i was thinking high reps will help in weight losing as i am doing superset so its kinda like circuit training.
yeap my protein level is pretty high.
my cardio activity consists of walking for 45mins, i cant run because of my chest.
you think its useful?

and also, i started taking ephedrine 2 weeks post op for lowering bodyfat purposes. can any doctors advice if its safe to do so?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Ephedrine barely raises your metabolic rate. I've seen studies that suggests 1-2% top. Also, doing high reps won't help burning fat at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024