Author Topic: Gyno Op  (Read 1316 times)

Offline kieran86

Hi,

New to posting but have been browsing for a while!

I had a consult with Mr. Levick the other day, and was completely put at ease with the whole situation and he reassured me that he can sort things out for me. I agreed to go ahead with the operation, and am booked in for July 1st.

However, I applied for the BMI card and was refused! I don't really understand why as they won't say. I don't really have any other options and I'm now going to have to wait/figure out another way.

After building up the courage to go and get something sorted, I'm now back at square one and don't have a clue where to go/what to do next...very depressing. :(

Offline kingboob

Well it is just a credit card, so maybe you didn't meet there credit scoring profile.............  it is more difficult to get credit at the moment because of the 'credit crunch' / recession.      Things like having recently moved house or not being on the electoral roll can make a big difference as well.

If you are going to get credit to pay for surgery then your own bank is probably the best place to start -  they can see how you manage your current accounts and will make a decision based on that rather than credit 'score'.

Alternatively you can save up or hope a rich distant relative dies and  you  inherit a load of cash............. or if you have a severe case you could try the NHS route.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024