Author Topic: 8 weeks post op  (Read 2915 times)

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I am now 8 weeks post op. Here are pre op and post op (8 weeks). Would love to hear your thoughts. I am worried about the irregularity, will this go away?  Thanks guys

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
Hi vilakazi,

Just saw your post - sorry no one replied to you yet, that's not helpful!

Has it changed at all since February? As the healing can take a while and for everything to settle down a bit.

It looks like there was irregularity before the op (I mean that one side was slightly larger than the other and one side the nipple more raised perhaps?) so with the removal of the bulk of breast tissue, I would say they look similar relative to each other as to how they compared before. I'm not a surgeon but it must be difficult to get a perfectly even result with these quite tricky procedures. For example, I had to have a second surgery after my first as the result wasn't quite even first time round. It's still not 100% even now, but it is so so much better than when I was suffering with gyne that it doesn't matter to me any more. And honestly no one has ever noticed.

Be positive about the result - it's such a massive improvement from before the op! You must be relieved! Hopefully it gets better with time as your body heals and settles down.

Offline Recovery

• Posting Member
Sorry, I don't agree the PS did a good job. The two sides are excised in a manner that is very asymmetrical. They also left in a huge amount of gland.
I would ask for a revision if I had that result.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024