Author Topic: In a Bra  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Busty

I have posted several bare breasted photos, appropriate as this is a gynecomastia site ;)

But some of us have accepted our womanly breasts and the womanly need to wear a bra both for comfort and appearance.  Here is a pic of me in a bra (above highrise pantyhose lol).

Offline 42CSurprise!

Very nice Busty!  Amazing what having breasts can allow us to do.  I imagine wearing that brassiere beneath a shirt would definitely announce the reality of your bosom... very voluptuous.  As Sideset said to me one time... "You're stacked."  I took it as a compliment...

Offline Busty

42CSurprise, I can't remember if I thanked you for telling me about changing how my name shows, but thanks, hopefully again ;).  I don't feel much maleness these days.  Frankly, my grip on masculinity was always tenuous and mostly illusory.  It feels good to let go and land where I may.

That bra is a 38D.  I have some DDs.  Not to mention my "fat bras," which even go up to DDD.

Were you saying I am stacked?  You certainly are.  Ah, Sideset, I miss them.  Can't say that about all who are no longer on the forum

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Busty, you look great in that bra.  There is no way you can hide what you have.  And you don't have to.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

I don't feel much maleness these days.  Frankly, my grip on masculinity was always tenuous and mostly illusory.  It feels good to let go and land where I may.
No doubt the change in attitude on this side of the website is allowing us to express sentiments like this.  I'm happy you feel able to acknowledge that.  We each have our own history with these feelings, our own means of expressing ourselves.  Although I have no intention to transition, I've long been attracted to transgender attitudes and behaviors.  It isn't at all surprising to me that others attracted to the acceptance side of this site would have similar sentiments... however they may express their own gender attitudes.  Having breasts is not a medical condition for men.

I was cleaning up the download folder on my computer and came across the book JohnDoe mentioned in a thread on Male Femininities that includes a chapter with the title 

Unexpected Breasts, Unexpected Pleasures

Exploring Cisgender Men’s Breast Development and Bra Wearing

This is all about the journey we've been on, especially the section titled... 

Unexpected Pleasures: Experimenting with Gender and Self-Expression

Despite their initial hesitation about wearing bras, many men experi- enced positive shifts in their relationship to bra wearing over time. For some, wearing a bra became a means to achieving acceptance of their breasts or a more positive body image overall. And, in several cases, men branched out from wearing the most plain and simple bras possible to seeking out and enjoying colorful ones with embellishments, such as lace. These men varied in how they connected these shifting attitudes and behaviors to their masculinities, from viewing their bra wearing practices as making them “more of a man” to thinking of wearing bras as a way of “indulging” their “feminine side.”

We are not alone by a long shot.  It is simply the fact this topic is so laden with shame that men don't want to share their feelings.  But that is EXACTLY what we're doing.  Good for us!

Here's the thread JohnD started...

https://forum.gynecomastia.org/acceptance/17/new-study-male-feminity-addresses-gynecomastia/37333

Offline Busty

Thank you for sharing that, 42CSurprise! and Johndoe1.  I can relate to a lot of it.  And why I wanted to remove the male ending from my handle.  Bustymale no longer fits me, while Busty sure does.  When I first came to this site, there was a clique here who wanted to hammer that notion out of any discussion.  I guess they were too tortured to even admit and explore. I am glad they are gone.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm glad you dropped the Male from your name.  I wonder whether there might be another name you'll come to eventually.  I wonder the same thing for myself.  Yes, I'm still very happily wearing a 42C brassiere but there may be more to this journey than announcing the size of my bra.  In a way, I used that as a means of joining a conversation that spoke more often at the time about whether to wear a brassiere and nothing else.  The conversation has expanded.  We're not questioning the reality of our breasts or the choices we make with our wardrobe.  Now we're exploring gender and how we wish to express our truth.  More to be revealed I guess.  Take very good care of that lovely bosom...

Offline Busty

After denying and hiding my breasts for so long until they had a growth spurt that made them impossible to deny or hide, I came to this site looking for support and acceptance.  Instead I got bullied and teased like I did as a teen.  One comment that called me a hairy gorilla stuck with me the same way as being told as a teen I needed to wear a bra.

Just like I listened to my my teen tormenters who told me I needed to wear, and when I tried on a bra found they were right and I liked it,  I dehaired and discovered full and heavy female breasts.  And found I liked there was was nothing male about this chest.  So why not again try a bra.  I found I was a bigger cup size than I ever had been and I was growing bigger still! And part of me liked that, too.  I could not hide or deny my breasts, so I embraced and started building the bra collection I knew i was going to need as I would be wearing bras the rest of my life.  

And as I was shopping for bras, sales associates would also be showing me panties and shapewear they thought I might like.  And they were right.  So I would ask about pantyhose, too. 

Wearing my bras and panties or shapers or pantyhose under my male clothes, I began going from the intimate apparel sections to the adjacent women's tops and bottoms sections.  The sales associates there would see me with my female bust and carrying my intimate apparel purchases or having seen me shopping for the bras and such that I so obviously belonged in, would welcome me and show me tops and bottoms they thought might suit me.  And I would try them on and began developing my own style, muted colors and styles, women's, but not overtly or overly feminine.  

So, no, male does not seem to fit at all, as I thought it did when I first came to this site 5-10 years ago.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
After denying and hiding my breasts for so long until they had a growth spurt that made them impossible to deny or hide, I came to this site looking for support and acceptance.  Instead I got bullied and teased like I did as a teen.  One comment that called me a hairy gorilla stuck with me the same way as being told as a teen I needed to wear a bra.
Yes, I actually deleted my first account when some self-righteous users here started attacking me. I missed the site so much I opened a new user account and started over (by then those idiots had left).

They were hellbent on not accepting anything other than ''men with gyno' discussions.

This side of the forum is a much better place without them!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 03:29:52 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
The hairy gorilla comments got me wondering how far this phenomena will go. In the recent review of my journey since early 2021 there has been a tremendous loss of hair on the legs and back. That was during the testosterone plummet. It became very silky skin. During the Estrogen phase the loss continued on arms and abdominal. After the complete loss of all sex hormones I found myself shaving once every week. Then this current prolactin level increase slowed that further along with the parathyroid adenoma to the point of every 10 days or so. Recently I’ve noticed that the chest and pit hairs have become finer and less dense. I wondered when you fellas were discussing the chest depilitation what that would be like. It appealed to me. If this process continues apace I  believe it will not be necessary to ‘drag a razor’ over the chest. I will have arrived there naturally. I do enjoy the hairless and softness of the skin that has occurred. The subcutaneous fat redistribution seems to have augmented the loveliness of that feeling too .
Regards, Bob

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Makes me wonder how nice the breasts would look in a fancy bra

Offline Busty

I feel all of us who have breasts, but were not born as women, are quite vulnerable. We have an are something that is different from the norm. We often have been subjected to some form of abuse.  

Those here who were rigid and, in my opinion, bullying were just reacting out of their vulnerability. It didn’t make it easier to be around, though.  

We are AMAB and have developed breasts like AFAB.  The physiological factors that led to those breasts also lead to other physical and emotional differences from typical males. 

I believe it is good for us to recognize the sensuality of the softer and smoother skin we have, the softer more curvy bodies, the more sensitive emotions. 

In my view, it is both healthy and normal if we want to see how our breasts look and feel in that sexy bra. If we like it, great, maybe take it further.  

Interesting observation about the body hair. My body was completely smooth when I was developing breast as a teenager. Later I had the normal body hair of a male; that coincided with my period of denying, yet concealing. That’s some conflict, huh? Concealing what you deny.

Later, when my breast began growing again, I still have that body hair for which I was ridiculed on this site by those who said we were just males that happen to have breasts.  Those bullies had some instant conflicts, as I would thought they would have applauded my body hair. 

Twice in my life bullies have led me to places I’m not quite sure they fully intended. As a teen, they got me to try bras they were teasing me about, and were helpful in ways they did not intend. Similarly, those here who tease me about my body here, got me to remove that hair, and see how much I looked and felt like a woman without that hair.

I have noticed over these past years of removing hair, there seems to be less and less of it.  I thought it was from the repetitive removal, but now I’m thinking it may be something else.  The repetitive removal of testosterone from my body, and the replacement with increased estrogen.  What an interesting journey. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
First of all, Busty, you have beautiful, feminine breasts. That black bra is super sexy on you too.

The title of this conversation kind of got me reminiscing to my younger years. I remember when I started wearing a bra full-time as a teenager, I felt a connection with women. I felt that I knew how they felt. I knew that I liked the comfort, support and shape that a bra gave me. 

I know that some of you guy's have also expressed how in your younger years, you would look at a girls boobs with lust. That lust had changed to comparison and wondering what she had on under her top. Not as much wanting to see her boobs as wanting to know what she was wearing for a bra to give her that shape because you envy it.

Offline Johndoe1

I have posted several bare breasted photos, appropriate as this is a gynecomastia site ;)

But some of us have accepted our womanly breasts and the womanly need to wear a bra both for comfort and appearance.  Here is a pic of me in a bra (above highrise pantyhose lol).
That's a beautiful bra containing beautiful breasts. All breasts are beautiful and should be be treated with respect and love no matter what body they are attached to.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
All breasts are beautiful and should be be treated with respect and love no matter what body they are attached to.
Beautiful words.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024