Author Topic: here is a link to some pix of me, maybe it will work!  (Read 20124 times)

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Wow!
Loud and proud.

Funniest thing i've read all day.

Anyways

Way to go angel_allen!!!!

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Angel:
Impressive pair!!  How long have you been living with that rack??  No insult intended.....

Roger

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
I think the pic on the far left is definitely my favorite.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
Angel:
Impressive pair!!  How long have you been living with that rack??  No insult intended.....

Roger

Ive had 'em for a about 3 years now Roger, glad you like them, I do & so does my g/f,thanx! 8)

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Angel!!
I'm not confused like Jologs1 and I'm with Teflon...the pic on the far left (side shot) is my fave too. My GF doesn't have a problem with mine either. Matter of fact she wants me to go on pills and/or creams to have them really take off. I'm resisting her on that issue though.

Roger

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Jologs1:
Do me a favor and explain why you're very,very confused?!?! Is it because most of the guys on this part of the board don't want to have sugery?? Does that bother you that some of us can accept what we have AND live with it....WITHOUT surgery??? Not trying to start anything but I've seen your other posts in other sections and you're quick to rate other people's levels of gynecomastia and right on that comment's heels comes the some type of surgery question.Without fail.I can't and don't assume to speak for anybody else here,but I don't want to hear surgery comments pointed my way. Surgery including any lipo.I'm happy with what I have.I'm happy for the other guys out there that are happy.I understand that this can be total torture for some guys and possibly drive some guys to suicide.I also realize that some guys out there have had this since puberty (years) or relative newcomers (months...like me).I also don't profess to be an expert in this or any other area.Just to get that straight.Pardon the pun but I just had to get that off of my chest.Sorry Merle for getting a little off of the path here.Thanks guys!!!!

Roger

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
Why not just rename this section of the boards "Adult" and rename the other regular section "Juvenile".

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
T:
How about "Haters" and "Realists"??? I nominate Jologs1 as president of the Haters!!!

Roger

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
maywest:
Thanks for the stats and for the heads up on who's behind this board.One way to drum up some business!!!

Roger

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
maywest:
Thanks for the stats and for the heads up on who's behind this board.One way to drum up some business!!!

Roger

I think that you are a bit confused and certainly good at playing the victim. The majority of men with breasts generally speaking don't think much about them and just go about their lives.

This site was created because after I started sharing my story on my website, it was so over run with traffic that I created this site so there was a central resource for men and boys wanting more information.

For many years I supported the site and boards out of my and my partners pocket. Doctors and garment makers were listed for free and made a fortune. At the end of my relationship, I did not have the funds to support it, especially as large as it had become. So I started charging cosmetic surgeons and garment makers to list.

There have been forums for all points of view on the site from the beginning. The primary one for men that like their breasts has been the list serves. I created this part of the forum so that those men that like or celebrate their breasts would be more visible. The men and boys that don't like their chests need to see there is another point of view.

The site attracts more men that are interested in removing their gynecomastia, because we as humans tend to pay more attention to things that bother us and ignore the rest.

So please keep your victim mentality to yourself unless you are willing to put out the bucks to pay for the site and the people that work to keep it up, I suggest you just say thank you.

If the guys who like their breasts are as big of victims as the ones who don't what is to distingish one group from the other.

Merle
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 03:52:19 AM by Merle »
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Here is some kid thinks he has gynecomastia, & is quite troubled by it to the point of researching the Internet & finding & registering on this board. So he posts an honest question & attempted gay pickup happens: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10019.0.html telling him how cute he is.

I don't think he was trying to pick him up, although I think the joke was uncalled for.

I think people should just learn to pay nice. And if they don't have anything nice to say not to say it. It's funny how people from the "get rid of it side" are the first to want to separate the boards. And who's to say that post wouldn't of happened whether the acceptance board was around or not.

You can't blame every negative post on the Acceptance boards.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
First, I don't think it's anyones goal to turn anyone away.

The goal of both boards are rooted on the same 'problem' gynecomastia. Separation of the boards could possibly keep some people from seeing the other side of the equation. Either by someone going to the acceptance board and only getting there viewpoint. Or someone going to the non acceptance board and only getting there viewpoint. There together so they easier to find, and a person can choose which help he gets.

Back to the post, I doubt the person was "posting to the wrong board" going back and looking at the persons posts im sure it was deliberate, he meant to post where he posted. The photo section of each board is very easy to find. If he had wanted to post on the acceptance board he would have.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I think you missed one of the points of my post. The post you where speaking of didn't come from someone from the acceptance board. In fact that post is by someone who believes in surgery. I don't think your really reading what has been said.

Anyways, your opinon has been heard. And while I respect your opinion I think your personal beliefs about gynecomastia are skewing your viewpoint to the point that your currently unable to see anyone else's point. Im not trying to convert you to being an accepter but your just not listening.

This conversation is now over. It has veered off the original subject and is now something that belongs in the gynecomastia talk area. If you wish to post about this subject there you are free to.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024