Author Topic: Please rate my Gyne. Thx  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Paranoid07

• Posting Member
I am 6ft, 180lb and really paranoid about my Gyno. Your comments and recommendations will be of great value to me. Thx
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 12:55:31 PM by Paranoid07 »

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It seems to be gyne for me. It is more visible with the side view. Do you practise weight lifting ? We could advise you to go & see a PS straight away but why not try or do more(you look as if you practised weight lifting, am I right ?) sports first and see what happens in the next few weeks ? Do weight seriously and see. Now, you still have the option to go and see a doctor and make some blood test and clinical exams to see if everything is normal. It's up to you. How do you feel apart from being "paranoid" ? Does it make you feel unconfortable ? Tell us a bit more. How long have you been suffering from that condition ? ...

Offline Paranoid07

• Posting Member
Thx Gynefor for your reply. Yes, you are right I practiced weight lifting, and now back to exercising again. I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned the word "seriously" about exercising. I do lack motivation and discipline, but hopefully not anymore as I am getting sick and tired of this Gyne thing. The fact that I am posting   here showed how uncomfortable and ashamed I feel about this condition. I am 35, and never took my shirt off in public for the last 5 years. I started being conscious about it when a kid in a swimming pool pointed at my chest and started laughing hysterically lol, and it was contiguous to the other kids.  I laughed at the time, but then started being really conscious about it.

The lowest point was in Bangkok when I met a girl in a club, and she went with me to the hotel, and when I took my shirt off, she said “boobs…me don’t like”. I mean, she didn’t utter a single word in English all night long, and during the moment of truth she said” boobs..me don’t like” S****. Anyways, that drove my libido to rock bottom.  To make long story short, I made a resolution this July to get rid of this crap by hook or crook. I weigh 180lb now, and planning to drop it down to 160 and see if there’s any improvement. If not, then I will have to see a doctor. Btw, I hate to go to hospitals unless it’s extremely necessary.  Appreciate any pointers or comments. Thx 

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You're welcome mate, we're here to help !
I do understand how you feel, really. I feel concerned, like for others, by your case cos' I live the same situation in some ways. Lack of confidence... Hurt by others' reflections, fed up with the fact of not being able to take my shirt off in public... Hard indeed.
I sent you a PM by the way, some minutes ago.
Fell free to post here or send PM for further help.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 07:14:48 PM by **Gynefor** »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024