Author Topic: Surgeon in France  (Read 8065 times)

Offline Shot3

• Posting Member
Hi everyone, does any one knows any good surgeon in France?
Am seriously thinking of getting surgery but at the moment am overseas
Thanks for any information :)

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
I see no one has replied! I dont know if these guys are any good but I have got two appointments booked this summer to go and see them, fortunately I have family out in France and they have come highly recommended to my Auntie... I shall see when I have my appointments! Their names are Dr. Bottero and Dr. Chastenet with Bottero being the more popular one. Both being located in Annecy near Geneva. Excision and Lipo (altho they want to want to see me to tell me the exact price and what to expect) but an estimate of around 2000-3000 euros. We shall see! I have lots of questions for these guys and me wants to see pictures! Hope that kinda helps

Offline Spike01

Have been reading this board for a couple months.  I appreciate all of the info/opinions expressed.  Am located in Paris, France.  Through the medical unit at work I have found a Dr. and have scheduled surgery for the beginning of Sept.  His name is Alain Bzowski and he's the current President de la Societe Francaise des Chirurgiens Esthetiques Plasticiens.     I've had my consultation and mammogram.  There's no glandular tissue to deal with so I'll only need lipo.  I had my photographs taken yesterday in preparation for the surgery.  The photographer told me that he does work for 20+ plastic surgeons throughout Paris and that my doctor is one of two who, in his opinion, do the best work.  He said he's been in this type of photography for nearly 12 years so he's seen most of their patients.  I was fortunate that when I had my consult I was able to meet a patient who was in for a 3 week post-op checkup.  The patient allowed the Dr. to show me his before photos and permitted me to see the results in person.  As luck would have it his chest looked almost identical to mine in he pre-op photos and he only had to have lipo as well.  The results after 3 weeks were incredible.  I'm 54 years old and have been hiding under bulky shirts for years.  In another month that will no longer be the case.  I have to say that surgery of any kind isn't cheap in Paris.  When all is said and done it will cost 5000+ Euros ($7500 approx.).  When I receive copies of the photos I'll be sure to post them.  Thanks again to all.  Too bad this site wasn't around sooner.  I probably wouldn't have waited so long. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm 54 years old and have been hiding under bulky shirts for years.  In another month that will no longer be the case.

Congrats!  Being gyne-free is a feeling like no other!

Too bad this site wasn't around sooner.  I probably wouldn't have waited so long. 

Actually it's a good thing that you are having it done now... surgery techniques in the last 5-10 years have been much refined... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Chillii - whats the contact info & web site of the Geneva clinic?

Has anyone else on this forum been to this Doc, Bottero.  I've not heard of him before.  Although you mentioned he's popular.  Any reference on this forum?  Please post link if so. I'd really like to rad about it.

Thank you mate.

Offline tnnt

Alors, quelqu'un connaƮt-il un bon chirurgien en france?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
il ny'as pas rien.  Mais il ya un dans poland.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024