Author Topic: Blue Light Treatment F***ed Up My Skin Tone..HELP  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
My gyno is now gone, but before I got gyno surgery, I was still trying to fix another problem about myself.

Since puberty, I was blessed ( ::) ) with acne on my chest and back, along with gyno. I used Prozac to get rid of all my acne, and I'm pretty much in the clear of acne. But I scratched my acne a lot, which resulted in scarring on my back and chest. I was told that blue light treatment would get rid of my scars. So I gave it a shot. The first time did nothing. But the second time I got the treatment done, it made my back and chest severly red and irritated. It was supposed to peel off, but the redness turned into brown blotches all over my back and chest. So now, not only can I not swim for the first time in 5 years, I also have to seek a solution for this self image problem. Now I don't even care about having the acne scars because they're small and can barely be seen, but now I have something much worse and more visable!

And above that, the motherfuckers charged me for it when it did nothing for my scars and fucked up my skin! >:(

But anyways, I've got no wheres else to turn, so I'm asking you guys if you know any solutions to my problem, whether it be creams, treatments, surgery, anything. Do you know of any ways to peel the skin? Do you know anywheres I can go to seek help? I've already went to a dermatologist, they did nothing.

Please help me out. This is almost as bad as having gyno. Thanks to anyone who helps me out.
R.I.P. Gyno 2004-2009 :) Good Riddance. Pics here: http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/Cole1992/

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i hate those sleazy looking ambulance-chasing lawyers you see the ads for on late-night tv or the backs of phone books who say how much they care for your rights (meaning their high contingency fees if they win).  but assuming everything you said, a case like yours would make me at least think about calling one for a preliminary consultation ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
i hate those sleazy looking ambulance-chasing lawyers you see the ads for on late-night tv or the backs of phone books who say how much they care for your rights (meaning their high contingency fees if they win).  but assuming everything you said, a case like yours would make me at least think about calling one for a preliminary consultation ;) 
Hahaha that's funny, because my dad said that he was going to sue them if they don't fix it. I got an apointment with the company that did the blue light treatment on monday, so if they don't find a solution to my problem, my dads going to threaten that he's going to sue them if they don't fix it. So hopefully they'll find a solution to the skin discoloration, or i'll be getting a lil bit of cash off that company.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024