Author Topic: Weightlifting - Gyne enhancer or concealer?  (Read 4128 times)

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
In my experience having a more muscular chest has significantly increased the appearence of my gynecomastia, but the upside is that no one thinks of you having girly nipples when you're more muscular, they just think that is what comes with having a big chest.

Has anyone had any similar or opposing experiences?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Yeah that's sorta the boat I'm in.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The upside is that no one thinks of you having girly nipples when you're more muscular, they just think that is what comes with having a big chest.

Has anyone told you that they think 'girly nipples' comes with having a big chest?

John out....
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
They don't say it, it's just that when you have a huge chest people don't doubt that your nipples are normal because if you're ripped no one cares.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
People do notice my huge chest, but then they just notice my hugeness all around.  I'm not HUGE, but you can tell I lift weights and it isn't so bad.  It's nice when people tell you that you are jacked, even if you have a big(ger) chest.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
More muscle is better, gyne or not. Don't forget to focus on the other areas that will "drown" out the gyne areas... things like shoulders/bis/tris/back.

Keep chest work to incline barbell/dumbell presses, fly work, and cable crossovers. No flat or decline presses of any kind.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
More muscle is better, gyne or not. Don't forget to focus on the other areas that will "drown" out the gyne areas... things like shoulders/bis/tris/back.

Keep chest work to incline barbell/dumbell presses, fly work, and cable crossovers. No flat or decline presses of any kind.

I was just curious as why you say no flat?  Might it be that since it is working a good amount of your entire pec it might make the gyno stick out more?

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
Flat and decline bench presses are good for increasing muscle mass in your lower chest.  It's your call if you want to do them or not.  Personally I would never give up flat or decline presses because I have found that although it may push the gyne out a little bit more, it still looks better than having a chest with less muscle.  It's your call, though.  Don't let gyne rule your life, man.  IT'S JUST A LITTLE GYNE!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024