Author Topic: My gyno thread.  (Read 3697 times)

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Thought I would make a new thread as I'm 90% sure I'm going to go through with the surgery.
I just have to get all the money together first. I'm also contemplating whether spending all my savings on this is a good idea.

Here are my 'before' photos

Front:

most recent photo :

photo from a month ago, shows nipple puffiness:

side:

As you can probably see from the photos, the puffy nipples etc gives me contour problems. It looks bad in most of my t-shirts now, which is a pain now its summer again.

Just a few more questions for Jake and Mart:
  • Have your nipples inverted at all?
  • Do I go to my GP to get the stitches removed/ fluid drained if necessary?
  • What was the total cost of any additional items needed (oils, medication etc)

Thanks again fellas, you've provided me with a way out of this nightmare.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Hello mate, well done in taking the first steps,
Regarding spending your savings on this, are you happy at the moment with your chest? will you go on the beach topless without it being in your mind? It took me a long time to save the £2000 + for surgery but whats the point in having the money if your happy with something in your life?

£2000 Is not alot of money for feeling better about yourself and being 100% confident with your body,

Great photo's you have a well shaped chest with a classic case of gynecomastia, I believe this will not be a big operation to correct this but dont take my word for it as im no surgeon lol,

You have slight puffy nipples these are more then likley to change back to alot smaller and flatter post op.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have your nipples inverted at all? Yes kind of, this was around 2weeks post op when the scar tissue first started, i massage to early and too hard causing damage to the scar tissue making my nipples 'look' inverted although physicly they were not. This problem corrected itself over a few weeks when the scar tissue got more smoother/flatter/smaller and will continue to correct over the following months as the scar tissue goes.

Do I go to my GP to get the stitches removed/ fluid drained if necessary? Yes unless you stay in poland for 2 weeks. Your GP will not have a problem with this i was quite nervous in asking but my GP even insisted i see here weekly for check ups which i didnt in the end.

I didnt get much fluid most is drained within the first 24-48 hours in poland. I returned to the UK with a minor amount but this disapears naturally threw the body of the first few weeks.

What was the total cost of any additional items needed (oils, medication etc)

If you check my link below this post or view my thread via europe section were you posted this post all the infomation is on page 1 of my thread.

Hope this helps DPN.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Im jealous with your physique man. That really sucks 'coz you can't show off your body to the beach.. I feel you.

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi mate you're in great shape, you will get excellent results from the surgery. You will only need minimal lipo.
Same as Jake my nipples slightly inverted a couple of days after the op as they had stuck to the chest muscle but the surgeon pulled them off, which was quite painfull but i never had any problems since. I think it's very rare for nipples to invert. I had my stitches removed at an nhs walk in centre near me but you can go to your gp who will do this for you, i just couldn't get an appointment with mine as he is ery good and always fully booked with appointments. I only had fluid drained once by the surgeon when i was in Poland, i had a lot of fluid build up when back in the UK that i thought would need draining but wearing the compression vest tightly helped to disperse the fluid through the body naturally. Your gp will drain it for you though or an nhs walk in centre will if needed.

Mart.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024