Author Topic: Weight Loss  (Read 3232 times)

LJ

It has been about a month since I first found this site, and I have been working to lose weight since.  Oddly enough, it seems my breasts (initially rather sagging) now seem to stand out, and firm up while I don't seem to note any appreciative weight loss despite a daily work out I am sticking to along with a modified low-carb diet.  Is this common, or am I being impatient here?

Offline walt

• Gold Member
seems like you have a well rounded pair of breasts mine are saggy but the same thing is happening I have lost almost 40lbs from the start and notice my breasts are starting to perk up as well.

hammer

You possibly have lost some of the fat in the breast and they have become less heavy do to that.

LJ

Thanks, I am confused on this one, since I'm still learning to accept the fact I even have breasts when all I thought was I was fat.  Who knew?

hammer

Being overweight itself can cause you to produce more estrogen which will cause you to develop breast. I'm not sure how it all works, but being overweight can causes a hormone imbalance, and that of course is what changes our bodies!

For me, I lost my testicles after problems with a vasectomy along with being overweight. After having gynecomastia as a young man I now need a bra to support 46H breast. It takes time but you get use to them.

Good luck, your at the right place to get the help you need to learn to live with them, we've all been in your shoes too!

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
Breasts have no muscles. They have ligament support only. By strengthening your chest muscles you are in effect tightening everything up which gives a more erect or perky appearance  of breasts. 

Losing weight will definitely help minimize the the conversion of testosterone to estradiol but you can not target certain areas only. Weight loss occurs uniformly in the body. Having an upside down t to e ratio will encourage the body to deposit fat in typical female locations and during weight loss to lose weight in the typical male deposit locations first and spare the fate in the other locations. 

Time to get a blood panel to find out your ratio, get balanced if necessary and then move from there. Imo, you have to much development for weight loss to be the sole solution. 

LJ

Thanks for the info.  Still learning a lot of this stuff, and I am constantly being surprised. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024