Author Topic: Tribulus experiences anyone  (Read 3197 times)

Offline by-tor

• Posting Member
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has had any positive or negative (or even neutral) expereinces with their gyno condition from using this supplement (Tribulus)?

I have been using it for about 2 months now and my libido is "rising high"  ;) (I'm 37 so I need it for that) and I have been seeing positive gains in my work outs - prior surgery - just had it 3 days ago.

The only negative thing i've been getting is a few big zits but I can live with that -  at least they ain't as big as the 2 on my chest, that's all I care  ;D

But I don't wanna continue taking it if there's a chance it could re-grow my gyno - post surgery...

So if anyone has any experiences with it - I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,
By-Tor

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
yea......made me a beast in the bedroom thats it.

Offline nms

• Bronze Member
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has had any positive or negative (or even neutral) expereinces with their gyno condition from using this supplement (Tribulus)?

I have been using it for about 2 months now and my libido is "rising high"  ;) (I'm 37 so I need it for that) and I have been seeing positive gains in my work outs - prior surgery - just had it 3 days ago.

The only negative thing i've been getting is a few big zits but I can live with that -  at least they ain't as big as the 2 on my chest, that's all I care  ;D

But I don't wanna continue taking it if there's a chance it could re-grow my gyno - post surgery...

So if anyone has any experiences with it - I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,
By-Tor

If I remember correctly, once you have the surgery, the gland is removed so you shouldnt have to worry.... Tribulus hightens natural test stimulation, you shouldn't have any problems with it changing to estrogen! never heard of it before!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024