Author Topic: quick question  (Read 2491 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
last week i started doing 4 sets of 20 reps of push ups everyday, i dont know why but it seems like ive gotten weaker? today and yesterday i couldnt finish the 3rd set.. any ideas?

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
IF you have just started press-ups , and you are doing them everyday,you may need a rest day and do some cardio instead. Your muscles may be fatigued esp if you are working the same set of muscles everyday.Thats my guess as to why you have been weaker the last few days.

When I started I did a circuit including pressups one  day  and cardio the next day and alternated it through the week and had one complete rest day.

Offline Netking03

• Posting Member
last week i started doing 4 sets of 20 reps of push ups everyday, i dont know why but it seems like ive gotten weaker? today and yesterday i couldnt finish the 3rd set.. any ideas?

stop doing it everyday, you do more harm then good. if you work out with weights, get a program and stick to it. avoid working the same muscle groups day in day out. muscle needs time to build and repair, and when it is constantly being worked it doesnt have that time. hope this helps a little

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024