Author Topic: Ultimate diet 2  (Read 3938 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
anyone know anything bout this book? it seems to work but i dont know.. the diet plans there look outrageous (only eat protiens(bout 1,000 calories) for 3 days and on the 4th day eat 5,000 calories where most are carbs?
i dont know guys, it sounds crazy.. though i did hear bout someone that got from 16% to 12% body fat in 5 weeks and you dont have to do that much aerobic... can anyone expand bout this?

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
well i guess you havent heard bout it, im starting with that tomorrow and i'll keep you guys updated

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
anyone know anything bout this book? it seems to work but i dont know.. the diet plans there look outrageous (only eat protiens(bout 1,000 calories) for 3 days and on the 4th day eat 5,000 calories where most are carbs?
i dont know guys, it sounds crazy.. though i did hear bout someone that got from 16% to 12% body fat in 5 weeks and you dont have to do that much aerobic... can anyone expand bout this?

I think the best is cardio and good diet...Some try all these things that are written in books and your better to just do it with all that above and excersise......Also I think cabs puts on wheight, but check that out

Good luck 8)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:17:47 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
been on this thing for a week and its great!  the first diet i had that actually works
i can't wear my pants anymore because it keeps falling down (i gotta buy a belt)! today was the first time i did cardio, its not a must but i think it will make the whole thing to move faster!

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
ah i stopped it.. i couldn't eat so much on the carb load days... i'll give dieting a rest for a while

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
hmm i generaly recommend getting the book as it has a lot of usefull info.
the hard parts were the carb load and the training while you eat 1,200 calories a day when most are proteins, there are some side effects as light headness etc.
it's funny because you can't wait for the carb load but then when youre there, you can't wait til it's over.
by the way, make sure you got ultimate diet 2 and not the first one

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i followed this diet for about 2 months staring Jan 1st. it was VERY effective for leaning me out. i only dropped about 5-8lbs on the scale, but the changes in the mirror were dramatic.  the hardest part is definitly the workouts on the low carb/low calories.  this diet manipulates your food intake/excersie regiment to stimulate your body's natural hormonal responses to reduce fat while maintaining muscle.

it is a hardcore diet. if you're not properly doint the workouts and spending the time in the gym then you are not going to see dramatic results. its tough during the low carb/low cal days as appetite is high and you have to get used to being hungry, but the carb reloads are great and its pretty amazing to see how much that impacts your strength and power at the gym.

anyways, this is a very effective diet if you truely follow it. it takes a lot of self discipline to stick to.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024