Author Topic: chest  (Read 2736 times)

Offline willc

• Posting Member
yea so ive worked out five times a week for about 4 solid years now.  i know that chest workouts arent very good for gyne, but i played college football and benching is a necessity.  i have noticed my gyne has gotten worse from my chest getting bigger and stronger, but in about 2 weeks i will be having my surgery.  when i touch my chest i feel like the indent is huge from the middle of my chest to the bottom.  after surgery how flat will my chest actually be?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
yea so ive worked out five times a week for about 4 solid years now.  i know that chest workouts arent very good for gyne, but i played college football and benching is a necessity.  i have noticed my gyne has gotten worse from my chest getting bigger and stronger, but in about 2 weeks i will be having my surgery.  when i touch my chest i feel like the indent is huge from the middle of my chest to the bottom.  after surgery how flat will my chest actually be?

Hi willc,

Your chest will be most likely flatter but you should ask the PS waht he thinks and then after the OP u will know.....In my experiance it is flatter but not what i expected.....Do u have puffy areola?

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline willc

• Posting Member
yea i definately think i have the puff and like the glandular going on.  What did u expect for your results and what were your results

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024