Author Topic: sorry non gyne related  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
has any weight lifter in here ever had a sudden extreme migrane in the back of their head when lifting. and is still going on after 5 days. when you try and lift the pain comes back and its enough to knock you out. i attempt to lift a little every day to see if it comes back and it does with full power. its almost like my heart rate starts speeding up and pressure i dono?

i went to the doctor and got a CT scan and a spinal scan. both came out clear. CT scan isnt always able to tell if there is blood in the brain. so on monday if it is still painfull i have to go back in for a lombard poke? this sucks

anyone out there experience this?
Ripped With NIPS

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Your a dangerous man Gruffer   :D

I once worked out hung-over.... I was benching like 800lbs ;)   anyways, I got this sharp pain in my entire head.... felt like it was gonna blow up. The lighter I lifted the less strain there was, But 5 days..... I would be careful if I were you. The pain left me after my last set and another good night on the town  lol

Try lifting a lot lighter and build your way back up if the pressure is ok

ps... I am a personal trainer as well..... (truley)

Oh ya..... and once at band camp I stuck a flute...............................  lol

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
You taking any supps or anything puff?...you still drinking your juice?

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
You taking any supps or anything puff?...you still drinking your juice?

before that workout i chugged a big jolt drink and popped some creatine as usual. no other supplements at this time besides been taking tamoxifen for a month now. i was also out of town( in the mountains) i am not sure if higher elevation Fukked with me

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
any results on the tamoxifen  yet?

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
Not that i have noticed. just finishing up 1st month. i have a prescription for 3 months so i will see after that time. i am only taking 20mg a day. might bump it up. i will keep posted if  any changes occur.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
 ::)  gotta have that JOLT to get the body rollin though !!!

OH YA

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
::)  gotta have that JOLT to get the body rollin though !!!

OH YA

you know about those big cans? they are HUGE. but that could have been the cause of the headache because that was the most caffeine i have ever had before a workout.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I take a Super Pump powder before my work out..... knocks me silly..... creatine and lots of other shit......

Best stuff since Ultimate Orange

remember that shit?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:10:34 PM by rocketrob »

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
have you ever used no xplode as a pre workout sup? pretty good SHITTT. also, any nitrous oxide supps are nice for the pumps.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Its prob along the lines as what I take now.....

good pump through my work-out

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024