Author Topic: Exercises??  (Read 5472 times)

Offline DAmes9

Does anyone know of any excercises that would target the area in question?
 I was thinking maybe rowing machines... i do between 50 and 100 pushups a day and it almost seems to have an adverse effect...

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
My friend has gyno about the same as me.  But he has built his upperpecs enough to make it so it doesnt look like he has it at all.  do incline bench and incline flies

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I completely agree with gilbert.  I only did incline presses for chest, I've been doing incline presses for years and have done pretty good at balancing my chest out and making it not look that bad.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 05:15:30 AM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No amount of exercise will get rid of gland...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline oldgynodude

• Posting Member
I agree no amount of exercise will get rid of gland. As I stated before I exercised like crazy and dieted and was at a weight not seen since high school, and I STILL had the moobs. It was frustrating and depressing to say the least.

I even tried using those fat burning creams like lipo derm and the cutting gel, and it didn't help at all.

I tried working out, blasting my chest with a lot of reps of free weights, incline, decline, dips, etc., and all it did was make my boob area look more freakish, the tops were firm and muscular the bottom area looked flabby and made it worse.

Offline DAmes9

John, im assuming that you've had the surgery(pics).
Do you feel satified with the results?

Anything you might've done differently?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
John, im assuming that you've had the surgery(pics).
Do you feel satified with the results?

Anything you might've done differently?

DAmes9....

Yes, I had surgery on Feb. 16, 2005.....    :D

Yes, I'm very satisfied with the results.

No, there's nothing that I would have done differently.

John.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 08:10:14 AM by Bambu »

Offline readytoswim

• Posting Member
In the twenty years that I have had moderate to severe gyne, I have tried many exercises.  The best results that I found to help "disguise" was heavy weight, low reps(about 6 reps) on incline bench.  This helped build bulker muscle on the upper chest.  I did between 6 and 8 sets of that each workout.  I would also do low weight, high reps on the flat bench and decline press.  The lower weight, higher reps did not build muscle to allow the chest to stick out farther, it only toned what was already there.  Doing this helped give more of a rounded, muscular look to my chest, especially with a tighter shirt on.  It still didn't totally get rid of the problem, so I think I will finally go under the knife.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 08:06:28 PM by readytoswim »
I will never forget this place when I become a rich and famous underwear model!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024